Chapter 3-Crossover With The Bad Witch

As the sun hits to her face, Hiachi slowly wake up and looked around to see her mother.

But she couldn't see her...

She grabbed Shaku and walked inside the house, but she couldn't find her mother...

Then, she decided to go outside.

She used the garden's door to go outside. She walked inside the cherry blossom forest....

....Until she saw a lady that's wearing full of black.

Hiachi was first scared but the black-dressed lady calmed her down: Don't worry, my dear child.

Hiachi stared at her empty face as she said "I'm pretty lonely at here...Would you like to be my friend?"

Hiachi nodded happily because she hasn't got any friends, too...

The Lady smiled at her and said: You can call me Sama, my dear...

Hiachi answered her: Hiachi, you can call me, "Hiachi"

They become each other's friend,

They completed each other.

Hiachi told her deepest, darkest secrets to Sama, and Sama listened to her without judging.

....Until one day....

Hiachi visited Sama as she always do. 

But this time, Sama told Hiachi something different.

"Oh, my dearest Hiachi..."

"Please, take of this seal..."

"After that, we can go anywhere together..."

Hiachi did the thing, that she shouldn't do...

She take off the seal, as chains covered her whole body...

Sama laughed as she cried:

"Why....Why....WHY DID YOU DO THIS!?"

Sama stared at here while still laughing: You're not the only one, Hiachi...

She pointed at Futao.

"Your mother, she fell into my trap, just to become a good mother for you, Hiachi!"

Futao run to Hiachi to hug her as they both burst in tears and fell down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture: https://tr.pinterest.com/pin/424323596151502897/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------