The brain

All I see is white. No colors, no forms, no sound, nothing, just white. Then I hear her voice in my head.

-Just breath, your vision will adjust soon.

If it wasn't Eliza talking I would probably freaking out that someone can talk to me in my head, but it's her and her voice always makes everything better. I try to say something, but my voice is stuck in my throat.

-If you want to talk to me, just image what you would be saying to me in real life but in your head, and I'll hear it.

-Where are we? I think.

-In the nothing, she answer. I didn't wanted to show you too much at once, so I choose the nothing. You'll see me appear pretty soon.

And she's right. The second she finishes her sentence I see her, right in front of me. She walks toward me.

-Ok, so in here, you can move, but your actual body won't move. It's all in your head, so you can do anything you want, like...

She jumps in the air and does a backflip.

-Also, there's to way of speaking. There's the normal one, so in real life like the boys did, which is good when you're many in the simulation because everybody can hear you, or there's telepathically, like we do right now. But that's just between two person, so that's why the boys were talking out loud.

-So everything I can imagine I can make it? I ask.

She nods. To show me, she opens up her hand and I see colors dancing on it, like a fire of color. Then, out of the colorful airy flames, a butterfly starts flying around. It flips and flops in the air, and then comes to me. I extend my hand and then butterfly stops on my finger. Then, the butterfly becomes a little pool of water in my hand, and a tiny fish jumps out of the water. It's so beautiful I feel like crying. It looks to real, and it feels so real. It's amazing. The water disappear, and then the white around us becomes a field of flowers, where hundreds of butterfly floats around. I can smell the flowers, I can feel the wind on my face, I can hear the birds.

-This is amazing, I think.

-You like?

-So much.

-Watch this, she says in my head with an excited voice.

I'm thrown in water and I sink, put I have no trouble breathing. In the water I see fishes, and Eliza point toward something. I swim to the place she's pointing, and I see a coral castle with mermaids. Then the world flips again and I'm floating in space.

-This is Alac's favorite place.

I can see the Earth, and the other planets, and the sun, and satellites floating. Then the world changes again and we are back in the white, but it's more like a white room, not just nothing. There's a floor and walls.

-Show me how you work in here, I ask her.

At these words, pieces of metal start flying towards us, coming out of nowhere. She makes a pile of them.

-Imagine I want to build a rocket. There's a lot of electric stuff to create, but if I just want to see the shape, I can just make it in my head.

The metal pieces jump in the air to arrange themselves in a rocket ship.

-Then, if I want to change something, I just need to think it.

The rocket becomes taller, fatter, thinner, with another reactor.

-Then I put together the electric in it.

Cables and buttons and stuff appear from nowhere and I look at her putting in place a rocket.