☆Episode one☆

CHAPTER ONE

Robin was living peacefully in the woods.He was sitting quietly on a log that was above a shimmering lake, which has a small waterfall that almost looked clear.The sound of the water and the chrip of the birds made the day seem silent.Robin never thought peace could feel this way.A peace that can bring you to sleep for hours or one that could make one think their dreaming.The peace was very settled but not Robin.He slowly leaped but ff the log to search for berries or meats to eat.

As he did a delecate trot through the woods, he dropped painted yellow and green rocks to remeber the way to his territory.Trot,trot,trot, and chrip,chrip,chrip, was all that could be heard in the silence and peace of the woods.All of a sudden, A tig snapped. Robin has gotten alarmed.Then,he heard more twigs snap and more and more...something was off.

Now on lookout,he grabs on a nearby stick and gets reafy to tustle. Then he find something he thought he never would see again. Another animal. He drops the twig in shock and slowly backs away from the animal.As it comes out of the shadow,it is revealed to be a fox.Its orange and brown fur bounced off the sunlight,appearing to be golden.The fox noticed Robin backing up and stood still. She says,"Hello!The name is Rinlous!Im a warrior in training! Next month is hunting season so this place may not be safe for you.Ill help you if you follow me!"

Robin follows Rinlous out of the woods.He then takes on last turn back before going back to trotting with the fox.Then Robin tells the gox,"By the way,my name is Robin." Rinlous replies,"Got it!"They continued to walk through and out of the woods.

As the trot out of the woods,a sign reads,"Welcome to AronTown. This town is build for everyone.Do not exclude." Robin took a good glance at the sign and asked,"For everyone? Like just wolves?" Rinlous does a short laugh and says,"No! Its for things like
foxes,wolves,owles,mice,cats,ect!" Robin then continues on the path to AronTown.

Robin has made it.Rinlous looks around with a twinkle in her eyes.Robin looks at the town from the stone bridge ahead with a delight.They walked across the stone bridge.As they did,the wind blew hard and the leaves shook quickly.Their fur pushed aside by the wind and their eyes squinting to prevent wind getting into their eyes. And just like that, Robin was in AronTown.

CHAPTER TWO

Around the town,many creatures were playing with each other,shopping,and having fun. It was veryalive and bright in the town. Everywhere Robin looked,there was something joyous happening. Rinlous said,"Come on! Ill lead you to my den!" Forgetting about his territory, he follows Rinlous into her den.

He walks through the town,following Renlous, and stops at her house.It was a cave with things made of sticks,leaves,leather,and stone. Robin thought he was dreaming. How could a den look so nice? Robin blurts out,"This den looks magical." Renlous thinks about his complement and says,"Thanks! I got some berries in here!" Robin was trying to be nice and said no, but Renlous insisted anyways. Robin finally got convinced and says,"Fine" in a lazy voice. He eats the berries and tasted what he thought was heaven.