Chapter 4

Carrie's POV
Why is it to find a great men like Elvin nowadays? I don't even have a boyfriend till now. I thought about it in my mind...

I walk to the nearby shopping centre to shop for some things. Everything just makes me wanting to buy it.

I happened to see a handbag that sparkles. It catches my eyes. But when I walk to the door,it says "Shop closed." I starting to be disappointed.

Just then,a handsome men walk past me. He saw my disappointed face.

Xu Bin's POV
I was very excited to see such a beautiful girl. I haven't had a girlfriend despite my handsome look.

"What do you want,dear?" I asked Carrie.

Carrie's POV
I immediately jumped up when he said that. "What did you call me again?" I asked Xu Bin.

Oh Ya,by the way,my name is Carrie Wong. Just call me Carrie. I shake hands with Xu Bin.

Hey everyone,I know it's kind of surprised I suddenly added Carrbin into the story. I know it's a Rui En fanfiction. I wanna add Carrbin to make the story interesting. No offense to any Rangels. Rui En will still be the main lead of the story. In case peeps you don't know,I am a Carrian too. Carrie is my 2nd favourite celebrity. I ship Ruivin and Carrbin a lot!

Sorry for being so inactive during these few days. I will be more active on these June Holidays. Do stay tuned! For against the tide 2 fanfiction,I will still continue. But I ran out of ideas so do be patient with me while I get inspirations to continue the story.

Do find me on Instagram: @rangel_4_ever / @mediacorplovers_4_ever
Twitter: @mediacorp_rockz
YouTube : mediacorp rockz

Do remember to vote,comment if there's problems and share my story with others!

To be continued...