𝘦. 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

requested by ; Doppii_thank you for the rq!!

thank you for the rq!!

L I M E

"hi y/n!!" a bunch of voices chorused as you opened the door to reveal about six of your friends.

"come in" you politely beckon, stepping to the side to let them come inside. "dude you have a fire ass house" kyo says, setting down the bags he was holding onto the kitchen isle next to him. "thanks kyo; hows mari?" you reply, wondering how the other iluna first year was doing.

you and kyo continue to have a short conversation, one which surprisingly didn't include a bunch of insults. that was, before you saw the dragon, elira pendora staring at him from the corner of your eye.

"elira!!" you burst out, now actually realising that your partner had made it. she wasn't supposed to attend the sleepover you invited her to, since she had some "important things to do".

you wrap your arms around her body, which she also returned. "im so glad you could make it," you continue to ramble. "so am i" the dragon responded with a soft smile.

    "yo y/n, get over here!" selen called from another room, interrupting you and elira in.. whatever you guys were doing.

you swiftly walk out of the room, the dragon following close behind. "yeah?" you question the second you step into the kitchen, which was full of people. " 'siddown" uki motioned to the seat next to him, which you obediently sat down in, while elira sat on the floor, her eyes fixed on uki. 

you continued to talk to your friends, not noticing the faces elira was making. sometimes it was focused on you and your features, watching how your face lit up when you talked about something you enjoyed. but other then you, she kept her eyes on everyone else in the room, watching them just incase they decided to hurt her y/n.

during the three hours you and everyone else were playing games, elira didn't speak all that much. but during the final game of the evening you decided to try and get her to talk.

"eli?" you whisper into her ear, ignoring doppios screams as he pulled more cards. "hm?" she hums back, her turquoise eye softened the moment they laid eyes on your face. it was an inside joke you and the niji group had, that elira had only one eye. which wasn't true at all, since you were one of the only people who actually got to see her other gorgeously coloured pupil.

" 'dya wanna go somewhere else? it's a lil loud in here, don't 'cha think?" you ask her with a soft smile, as she looked at her friends and then back at you. "are you sure?" she felt a tiny bit bad, for her being the cause of y/n leaving the fun, but deep down she was happy. very happy. she didn't want anyone else to hang out with you.

it looked like elira was about to lean in for a kiss, but instead, she aimed for your neck. she kitty-licked your neck from the side, as you felt her lips curl into a smirk. to the others, it just looked like she placed her head on your shoulder.

"e-elira— not here" you hiss, making her become more eager. "why?" she mumbles against your skin.

"because!"

eventually, you and elira made your way to your bedroom, and the second you stepped in you got into a heated makeout session. "god, you don't know how eager ive been to kiss you today," elira mutters, her eye half closed.

super sorry if eliras ooc!! i don't watch her all that much ^_^ hope you enjoyed!