Chapter 1.

Thorn POV.

My name's Thorn I'm 17 and I am currently washing the clothes in the river near my house.

Kagome“ Excuse us do you have an extra room to spare?

I look up from the river focusing on the voice oh did I mention I'm blind.

Thorn“ Um sure I have 2 rooms to spare.

Kagome POV.

I stare in shock this boy is blind but he seems to be aware of his surroundings.

Thorn“ Um may I ask who's with you I smell you and 4 others and I don't know your names.

Kagome“ Um my name's Kagome I'm with a girl named Sango and 3 guys Miroku and Shippou and Inuyasha.

The boy nods and points to the house.

Thorn POV.

I go back to washing the clothes I feel around for the next pieces of clothing.

I feel someone's foot.

Inuyasha“ Why is it a boy like you is living alone where no one could find you?

I sigh and I finally find the last piece of clothing my favourite kimono it's the only thing I remember how it looks on me.

Inuyasha“ You know you smell weird.

Thorn“ *confused* Did you hear that?

Inuyasha“ *shocked* WATCH OUT!

Arms wrap around me and I am in the air we land I am set near a wall.

So this boy is a demon? weird.

Inuyasha“ Sesshomaru!

I hear swords clash and the next thing I know I feel a air brush to my face.

I raise my hands and I start feeling the face.

Jaken“ DON'T TOUCH THE FACE OF THE LORD SESSHOMARU HUMAN!

I flinch and move my hands back not wanting to be yelled at or worse dead.

Sesshomaru POV.

I stare at the blind human I sniff him and I smell roses and cherries on his skin.

I felt relaxed when his hands touched my face I reach to his face and trail my claw on his face.

His skin soft and it's obvious he's weak I roll my eyes at how weak he is.

I hear my brother jumping at me I jump away from him but my eyes remain focus on the human.

I land 18ft away and I land on a kimono I pick it up and it's covered in that humans scent.

I pick it up.

Sesshomaru“ Jaken let's go we'll get the jewel shards another time.

Thorn POV.

Inuyasha“ Damn it! You ok kid?

Thorn“ Um I think so?