Chapter 7

Stu was putting the Ghostface costume on. Billy had found out that the news caught wind that Ghostface was heavily injured. So, to keep up the supernatural facade, he told Stu to go out and make a kill or two. He was now glad that he broke into the wrong house that fateful night. Due to his mistake, he was alive and no hospital records since he hadn't gone to the hospital that night. (Y/n) was an angel in disguise, he thought.

"I'm heading out now." Stu called through the house. It was (y/n) that responded "Don't get hurt. I'm not taking care of two patients."

"That's a lot of pressure lady!" He called back. "I'll be back" he said in a ghostly voice as he left out the back door. Billy couldn't help but chuckle at the exchange. "He'll be fine. We are professionals after all." The injured man said trying to calm her worries. The doctor only gestured to the man on the bed. "Fair enough" Billy responded.

(y/n) was oddly worried about the second man. Stu was capable but Billy seemed like the one with a plan. The injured man was more passionate about murder. Her phone buzzed a few times in her pocket, but she chose to ignore the notifications. The brunette raised an eyebrow, "You gonna look at that?" She answered him with a simple hmm still lost in worried thought. Billy decided to throw a pillow at his doctor to break her out of thought. "What was that for?" She asked holding the pillow.

"Your phone's been buzzing. Look. At .It before I lose my mind. "He said. The doctor huffed "That was lost a long time ago." under her breath. She reluctantly pulled out her phone to look at the notifications. A groan escaped her lips as she saw that it was all from the work group chat.

"Yo come drnk wit us." -Chase

"20 min out and chase is drunk." Foreman

"I hate all of you." -House

"(Y/n) I thik House is jelly that we all hang out wit out him." -Chase

"Don't over drink. I don't need any of you as patients." -Wilson

"Shhhh I can handle my alc. (Y/n) leave the dog and come have fun." -chase

"What dog?" -Foreman

"You have a dog?" -Wilson

"Liar" -House

"Oops" -Chase

She sighed loudly before texting the group back.

"No I won't go drinking with you. I took in an injured dog a few days ago. Nothing special." -(Y/n)

She ignored the few texts asking for pictures of said dog. Rubbing her temples she put her phone on silent. "So uh what was it?" The man in the bed asked hoping for some entertainment. She didn't respond. "Oh come on I'm fucking bored." He whined. "Nothing it was just a work group chat being dumb." She said as she checked the I.V bag. "Whats your pain level at?" The doctor asked trying to change the topic. "Like a five now tell me the gossip. I'm dying for some entertainment." He said with a pout.

Realizing that he wouldn't drop the subject she told him. "They wanted me to go drinking, the oncologist said no binge drinking, and they asked about the dog I've been taking care of." Billy looked blankly at her for a moment before asking with a curious expression, "You have a dog?" (Y/n) could only facepalm.