✞︎23✞︎

After all that had happened he should run away, abandon everything, Jacob wondered, it was not a bad idea to leave everything behind, maybe for the bloodsucker it was nothing to have fucked a werewolf.

Too much to think about, too little time for what was coming.

Seth

I didn't know what excuse to give Lea or should I tell her the truth? He fucked me a bloodsucker, no, no, he'll kill me.

- Well it's a funny story, you know? - I tell him and I see how he's surrounding me smelling me, don't take Alec's scent off me.

Did I take a bath that bad?

- Of course, then why - I run out to my room before he finishes talking.

Narrator

After so many complications, headaches and unresolved problems, untold gossip, werewolves and vampires.

A new day begins with equal headaches but not so many, with souls determined to confront the person they like, determined to solve their problems and see if together they can end the enmity of years.

All determined to make amends for their mistakes and come out together in all the mess that was made.

Months later

A young man was seen returning everything he ate to the toilet and next to him was his best friend, his faithful companion Seth.

- Hey, are you okay? - He asks him worried about his health.

- What do you think - Answers the young man who just got up because he was kneeling, so he proceeds to wash his mouth and talk.

- I think everything we ate last night made me sick - He said remembering that he went out with Seth, Edward and Alec, they went on a group date, right?

I mean going to the movies and going out to eat, but Jacob got a craving for frappé, pizza, potatoes and many things that Edward as a good boyfriend bought for him.

- Brother, how can it not be bad for you if you ate peanut frappé - Seth reproached and was disgusted remembering how his friend ate peanut frappé but not just any peanut but spicy peanut with oreo frappé, a bad combination.

- Yeah yeah, I know - He rolled his eyes as he remembered everything he ate and Edward just stared at him with his mouth open.

- I hope he learned his lesson," he said, nodding.

He said nodding his head and taking action to get out of the bathroom.

- Of course he has - He comes out after Seth, laughing and shaking his head.

- I hope so because if not I'll tell Edward not to visit you anymore because you're a glutton.

He crosses his arms, pretending to be indignant and then laughs together with Jacob.

The two left and went to the living room to get some things and go to see their respective partners.

When they left some of the gang were staring at them because they didn't approve of their relationship with some bloodsuckers, some vampires. Everyone played them but they didn't care, because the only people who wanted their opinion were their respective families and close friends.

Jacob stayed for a moment remembering how it was a drama when they found out, he started crying like Magdalena for two days when he saw that his father did not accept the relationship with Edward, oh goddess moon it was a drama that time.

I had started the relationship with Edward and the damn blood sucker impregnated me with his scent and almost a week later the whole pack knew about our relationship and did not accept it and well some still do not accept it, but with Billy it was almost a show, I already knew that I had been imprinted with a vampire but with Edward, I did not accept it, I hated him almost, I hated him, well they still hate him and detested him but not much because he says that he took his precious baby HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.