TROUBLE

After I dropped Jessy home, I went to David's house to tell him about the call I received from James. I don't know what to do or what to say to Jessy about her dad being alive because we all thought he was dead. Now out of the blue, he calls me while I'm on a date with his daughter. I posted something strong to drink before I tell him the news. I took a deep breath before I said anything, but David knows me too well.
"Dean, what's going on you came over here right after taking Jessy when normally you would stay at her place now get the talking?"
"I got a very disturbing phone call while I was on the date from James Jenkins."
"Dean, he's dead, there's no way you were talking to James Jenkins."
"Then who would do something like that because it sounds like James, and he said he is coming over tomorrow to Jessy's place to see his family, so if he's alive then who did we bury?"
"We are fucked if he is alive because he doesn't know that Hope was killed and when he finds out he's coming for us, Dean."
"I know this David, that's why we need to think of something fast, and I need to tell Jessy I can't keep this from her, or she will leave me. The problem is I don't know how to tell her that her dead father is alive."
"I will help you, Dean, but it's going to be hard for her, and she's going to need you by her side once she knows about her father."
We both sit here trying to wrap our heads around how the hell we didn't know that James was alive, and why is he now showing up after so many years? I don't understand, and I don't know how it's possible because Jessy and I saw him take his last breath.
"Dean, everything will work out, just relax, and we will figure it out, but can't figure anything out with you freaking out." Jessy and I
"David, I understand what you're saying, but we don't have time to wait around. James is coming to see his family and make sure they are safe."
We finally came up with an idea to find out what was going on and how James was still alive when we saw him take his last breath and get buried in front of everyone. We are going to ask questions and then Tell him about Hope.
"I'm going home, David. I know Jessy is worried about me right now. Please let me know if you come up with an idea?"
"I will Dean everything will be ok bro just relax and spend time with Jessy I let you know what I got later."
Then I walked to my car to find James standing by my car waiting for me. I'm scared shitless because I don't know what to do or say to this man about his wife not being alive, and his daughter is now my wife, and we have kids. Think Dean what to do? I call David and tell him to come outside fast.
"Dean, what I tell you?"
"Yeah, what did you tell him, David?"
"James, is that you?"
"Yes, it's me, why are you so surprised to see me?"
"You're dead, we buried you, and we saw you take your last breath when Dean and Jessy were trying to bring you back to life."
"No, I was dead. I was knocked out by my brother's father's gun, and I woke up at the hospital and was released today."
"Then if it wasn't you that we buried, who was it?"
"I don't know, but we need to find out before we get in more danger and Jessy, we have to hide her. They will kill her because she's the Queen now that Hope steps down. Where's Hope anyway?"
"Hope was at work when she got murdered, she didn't see it coming, we all didn't see it coming. Your brother had people after us, even on the ground. I'm sorry for your loss, James, we all tried to bring her back."
"God knows that man is a pain in the ass even when he is dead. Where was she buried?"
"Next to her mother and father, it was her wish to be there, and she wanted you to know before you what we thought you died. She told us that they are coming for Jessy and Joyce."
"Fucking hell she knew, and Jasper can't protect them girls fuck. Dean, who is coming for them?"
"We don't know James, we've been trying to figure that out since Hope told all we know that they are coming, and they are not happy."
"I guess then we need to make them pissed off because they are not getting them girls, and they are damn sure going to pay for what they did to Hope. I make sure of that gather everyone, even my daughter and grandchildren, we have a war to prepare for, and we are going to end this shit show tonight."
"Jessy doesn't know that you are alive, we might want to give her a heads-up because she took your death harder than anyone than your parents have been around more than often we never see Jessy alone and if she is David and our daughters go sit with because she suffers from major depression, and she can't be alone, or she will try self-harming herself."
"What happened that caused her to be like this, I know it's not only me?"
"Dean relapsed, but we got him the help he needed, and he almost died in a war that was between the Darkos Family."
"Dean we will talk about this later but right we have to tell Jessy I'm alive, and we need her in the safe house asap."
"How would we do that, James? Because if I didn't take it well, she's sure as hell not because she blamed herself for your death. So yeah, how do you want to tell her?"
"He does have a point there, James 3 years have been too long just to show up now."
We all agreed to take it slow and hope for the best.