⚠️If you S/H ⚠️

Copia-
• He would find it by the two of you cuddling and you forgot to wear long sleeves.
• Immediately he knows what had happened and he pulls you into a tight hug, he would tell you how much he loves you and would ask you if there is anything you need. He would probably start to cry from the thought of losing you.

Tezro-
• He would find it from the two of you doing it
• instead of being rough and having fun, the moment he sees it he stops and asks you if he did it and not remembered, or if someone else had done this. When you tell him what had really happened he would clean the two of you up and let you cry in his arms. He would whisper in your ear that everything will be okay and that he will always be there for you, and that he wouldn't know what to do if he lost you.

Sodo-
• You and him were playing guitar together and he paused what he was doing and grabbed your arm and examined it. He would ask you who had done that, ready to beat someone's ass.
• He would stop playing his guitar and he would just grab his coat as well as yours, put yours on you, and he would take you out to go do something fun, something you enjoy to get your mind off of it.
• After you two get home he would pull you into a tight hug and cry a little, knowing if you left him, he wouldn't be able to function properly. He would beg you over and over not to do this ever again, and that he loves you unconditionally.

Aether-
• The moment he sees it, he knew you had done them, he would get down on his knees, begging you to tell him how you feel and why you did this, taking both of your hands in his.
• He would reassure you that he's never going to leave you, and that whatever had caused this, he's with you every step of the way.
• He would cuddle you tightly, and watch a movie, not wanting the time to pass, afraid of you disappearing or leaving him behind.

Swiss-
• Swiss would pull you into a kiss, then hug you. He would start crying hard, almost harder than you. He would beg and beg you, with tears to make sure you never leave and beg for you to get help.
• He would even set up therapy appointments for you, and go to them with you to make you feel more comfortable with being there.
•Every morning before you go to the therapy he would take you to your favorite place to eat, get coffee if you like it. And the two of you would jam loudly to music, he would hold your hand throughout the drive.
• After therapy he would take you to eat for lunch, take you to go shopping, and spoil you, knowing you don't like therapy. He would even feel bad making you go, but he knew if was for the best and for your own good.

Rain-
• I feel like Rain would be panicking, trying to figure out what to say to you, not knowing how to bring up the subject.
• Once he did figure out how to bring it up he would ask if you want to watch a movie and would try his best to comfort you. He would ask you about it, and then he would see if you wanted to talk about it, if you didn't he wouldn't pressure you and would engulf you into a tight hug instead.
• He would explain to you how much he needs you. He would make you dinner and then a bath (If you guys are together he would be in the bath with you). He would try to make you feel as comfortable as possible.

Mountain-
• He would slowly run his hand up and down your arm and then come up with some type of earthy plants and herbs and put them together to help heal them (your s/h) better.
• He wouldn't want to leave your side
• He would hug you as often as possible.
• As you cry he would hug you tightly, running his hands through your hair and softly whisper things to you.

Cirice-
• She immediately gasped and asked "What the hell happened?!" You didn't speak so she calmed down and covered her mouth I'm shock, she pulled you into a hug.
• She'd bring you and her both a glass of wine to just sit and talk about random things.
• She wouldn't want to leave you for the night, and the next morning she would wake you up with breakfast. (Whatever is your favorite)
• She would have placed a small kiss on your forehead before you fell asleep.

Cumulus-
• She would pull you into a bear hug! Shed tear up a bit, but she would hold it all back for you, knowing if she cry's, you would cry harder.
• She would bring you your favorite snack and she would cuddle you as you two watch a movie.
• She would worry throughout the movie and she would talk to you about how much she really cares about you.
• Just like Swiss she would help you get help, she wouldn't leave your side to make you more comfortable.

Sunshine-
• She would kiss every s/h that you have, she wouldn't stop until she has kissed every one of them.
• She would pull you into a hug, not letting go for a while.
• The two of you would go out to eat after talking everything out.
• After dinner she would take you to go to your favorite place.

I'm so sorry I kinda ran out of ideas :(
Hope you liked it though