eight

Sam ran over towards Kirby, who was clearly still in immense pain. "I'll get help." Kirby nodded and gave Sam her gun. "Fuck them up." She said through a clenched jaw.

"Guys come on!" Tara yelled as she started to climb the scaffold. Sam ran towards her sister following closely behind. Ethan nudged Willow in the same direction, following the Carpenters.

Willow ran in front of her boyfriend before she was abruptly stopped by Quinn standing back up in front of them. She pointed the blade at her, breathing heavily with a sick smile.

Ethan didn't hesitate before pushing Willow behind him, standing in front to face his sister. "Quinn don't. It's me okay? It's Ethan... you won't hurt me." She had blood dripping from her mouth, courtesy of Tara.

Her eyes softened for just a moment, then she looked towards the screen, watching Richies video play. She looked back to her younger brother, her eyes filled only with rage.

"You're just as bad as them." She stepped forward and plunged the knife into his abdomen. She pulled it out and stabbed him quickly two more times, the last time twisting it. Ethan's loud scream was gut wrenching.

"NO!" Willow cried out, catching his body as he fell backwards. With shaking hands he clutched his stomach, blood seeping out through his fingers.

"I can't believe he actually chose you over us. God it's gonna feel so good to fucking kill you!" Quinn taunted as she stalked forwards slowly, flipping and catching the knife. Willow's eyes darted around the room, looking for anything to defend herself with.

"Hey roomie!" Sam yelled from above, they both looked up just as a bullet flew into Quinn's shoulder. The girl stumbled back screaming in pain causing her knife to fall from her hand. Willow rushed forward, swiftly grabbing the knife and knocking Quinn all the way to the ground.

She straddled her body and shoved the knife into Quinn's chest. The red head groaned as Willow pulled it out agonizingly slow. With an angry scream Willow shoved it back in.

Blood was splattered all over Willow's clothes and body. She leaned close to Quinn's face watching as the blood spilled out of her mouth. "You fucked with the wrong family." She whispered before dragging the knife across her throat, watching as the life left her eyes.

"Looks like you're down another kid." Sam taunted Bailey who now stood on the higher level with her. He looked down with wide eyes before moving them back up. Sam pulled the trigger to only be met with a blank.

She pulled it again, only to be met with the same click. "Oh fuck." She threw the gun down and charged at him, both of them hurdling back down to the lower level.

As their struggle continued Willow could only focus on Ethan. She rushed back over to him, dropping to her knees before brushing his brown curls away from his eyes. His face grew pale as his breathing became shallow.

The only boy she ever loved, dying in her arms. She couldn't even find it in her to care that he lied, because he kept his promise. He did everything he could to keep her safe, even if it meant hurting himself.

"Hey hey no you're okay! You're gonna be just fine okay?" Willow frantically pressed her hands to his wound as she sniffled back tears.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, giving her a weak smile. She shook her head, "n-no, I forgive you okay? I forgive you. Please hold on." She sobbed. "I need you to know it was real. All of it was r-real, I love you Willow." He reached up and brushed the tears off of her cheek.

"And I love you." She leaned over and placed her lips on his. For a moment, they were back in Ethans dorm, falling in love all over again. She pulled back resting her forehead against his. His eyes fluttered shut, his grip on her loosening.