Carrots

This day, the two girls were at Fatu's house. They were in the kitchen preparing something to eat. While they were cutting vegetables, Fatu and Djenaba exchanged stories and anecdotes about their day. They laughed heartily, enjoying each other's company. Fatu, always the most organized, made sure that everything was ready for dinner, while Djenaba helped, a little less skilled in the kitchen, but willing to learn.

"Djenaba, be careful, if you keep cutting the carrots like that, you're going to end up hurting yourself. Give me the carrot, it's cut like this. See?" Fatu said to Djenaba. After a while of watching Fatu closely, Djenaba came up with a comment. Djenaba approached Fatu from behind and whispered in her ear, "Is that how you're going cut Babakar when you're angry with him?" which made Fatu laugh and turn around to give her a gentle tap on the arm. Djenaba also laughed, happy to have made her friend laugh. At that moment, their eyes met and they fell silent for a moment, as if time had stood still.

Without warning, Djenaba moved her lips closer to Fatu's and gave her a passionate kiss. Fatu was a bit surprised at first, but then she let herself go and responded to the kiss. The kiss was long and passionate, and the two girls hugged tightly, carried away by the moment.

Suddenly, they heard a cough and realized that Fanta, Fatu's grandmother, had entered the kitchen without them noticing. Fatu quickly moved away from Djenaba, feeling embarrassed and guilty, while Djenaba tried to pretend as if nothing had happened.

Fanta watched them for a few seconds in silence, with a serious look on her face. Then, she said firmly, "What I just saw here is unacceptable. I hope you understand the seriousness of your actions."

Fatu and Djenaba nodded silently, feeling ashamed and remorseful. Fanta left the kitchen without saying anything else and the girls fell silent, not knowing what to say or do.

Finally, Djenaba took the initiative and apologized to Fatu. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to put you in this situation. I don't know what came over me," she said, her voice trembling.

Djenaba left the place without saying goodbye when she saw that Fatu didn't respond.