𝗥𝗘𝟰:𝗥 || [4] BLOOD

"I swear that is the worst headache I ever had."

Rosie mumbled as she rubbed the back of her head, Leon still kneeling infront of her waiting for her to properly regain conscious.

"In a scale of 10 to 10, how worst?"

"Definitely a 10."

"Such unfortunate for you, little shit."

Leon complimented... Well insulted.
The ravenette rolled her eyes before standing up from her current position, what she just realized their gears and jackets are gone. Showing her inner black shirt.

"Shit, they took our gear."

Leon agreed on her statement before pointing at the door that Luis just exited, nodding her head they rushed out. But before that Rosie asked a question.

"So did Luis know something?"

The male looked at her then nodded at her, she then reminded him that it is best to tell Hunnigan.

Agreeing, they contacted the informant.

"Condor one to Roost, I've located Baby eagle. It sounds like she's being kept in some church."

Hunnigan: [Great. That's good news.]

"I heard it from this guy I met. Said his name is Luis Sera."

Leon told her aswell, because he was getting suspicious at the man that he just helped escaped, and the thanks he get is Leon doing all the work.

"Condor two to Roost, somethings fishy about him. If you don't mind run a background check."

Rosie requested to Hunnigan once hearing the suspicions of Leon, knowing she wants to know about him aswell. Pure curiosity, her second nature, unavoidable habit.

Hunnigan: [Wilco. Condor two, I'll see what I can find. In the meantime, make your way to the church.]

"Right. I'm due for confession anyway. Condor One and Two out."

The oblivious Rosie glanced at Leon at his sarcastic response nudging him with her elbow.

"What are you confessing?"

She asked tipping her head on the side giving him an innocent confused look. Meanwhile Leon just had a small smirk when he looked at her before quickly looking away at his best friend.

"Just a sin. For stealing a beer before I left to Raccoon City."

'Definetly a lie. I have a different confession just for you, sweetheart.'

Leon thought with the smirk on his face staying, he then heard Rosie gasped at his confession.

"I- What?! You took another one?!"

She whispered-yell at Leon with an angry face with her mouth in a pout. He chuckled in reply before picking up a combat knife that has been stabbed on the infected, theres was only one.

He looked at Rosie who gave him a smile, silently telling him it's alright for him to take the knife.

"Stay behind me."