➤ "So Get Your Head In The Game, And We Can Win It All!"

━━┅━━━┅━━

Mmm, sports. We all have our opinions on them, that's for sure. But, what if I were to tell you that there was a sports competition coming up?That's right, beauts! There's a sports competition coming your way for both people and Pokemon alike! First prize is about a thousand dollars and a large, gold trophy. Plus, there are so many events to choose from - especially if one is more up your alley! Into more ball-related sports? Volleyball and soccer are right there! Into running more? There are track-and-field options! Anything else? Take a look!

So, where are you on this? What are you doing? Are you participating or cheering others on?
you'd like.:

I) [OC] is currently training with [Crush] for the event. Does [Crush]/[OC] know the first thing that comes to athletics? Erm, not entirely, but it's doesn't mean that [OC]/[Crush] isn't going to stand there and watch. They're kind enough to at least help the other out a bit, maybe even hit on them a little here and there as well ~

II) [Crush] is watching [OC] train/compete, cheering them on and/or helping them out to the best of their ability. However, as their eyes stayed on [OC], they couldn't help but feel as if there was something off or wrong. [OC] had been pushing themself a bit for the past while, and they look exhausted/unwell. Maybe they should try and have them stop - or at the very least, slow down and take it easy on themself. Do they do so?

III) Ooo-la-la! Well, if it isn't [OC] and [Crush] going head to head with each other? Well then, let's see how this temporary rivalry takes them, shall we? What event is it? Who wins? Who loses? 

IV)  Make it up!! The floor is yours.

You?

(We can determine whether [OC] and [Crush] are dating or simply crushing before the roleplay! I have no preference!)

━━┅━━━┅━━