Chapter 2

Izuku Midoriya Life

Sup? My name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm 18 years old. I bullied this boy named Katsuki Bakugou. I started to feel sad for bullying him but I didn't want my so-called friends or him to see. If my friends saw my feelings, they would hurt me. I never wanted to start hurting Katsuki but my friends forced me to. I love Katsuki. I have loved him since he was nine and I was ten. I don't think he likes me back. I mean come on, who would love their bully? Katsuki was always nice to me, but I started to be mean to him. I remember when it was my 13th birthday and my friends forgot about it. I went to the library because no one was there and I wanted to be alone. I then cried my eyes out. Katsuki came up to me and gave me a present. I told him to go away and leave me alone. I then snatched the gift out of his hand and threw it away. He ran away with tears in his eyes. I went back to the garbage and got the gift back. I opened it and it was the All Might toy, I saw in the magazine, I wanted it when I was 12. It was ripped by Katsuki and me, fighting for it. After it ripped, I was heartbroken because then I won't be able to get the toy that was on it. Katsuki tried to say sorry, but my body moved by itself. I slapped him...hard. I didn't mean to, but I did and I regret it so much. He looked at me, holding his red cheek. He looked at me with the saddest eyes ever so I tried to hug him (key word tried to), but he flinched away and looked at me like he was scared of me. That damages me a lot. I ran away from him and we didn't talk for a while.