Chapter 6

Spring's Pov

Okay- watching the news wasn't as relaxing as I thought it would be, hah. Oh well Nm didn't question it so everything was lovely. Now- since he knows I'm a hellboy he can help me. I'm currently on my way to visit Gold, I walk into the office to see none of the patients out and about.

'Okay- odd'

I look around my sliverish green eyes scanning the room or any signs of life. I pause when I swear I heard a scream. I look left and right walking past the desk and looking at all the rooms, this place looks so sad it's like a mini prison. There's patient after patient in distress in each room, some crying, some even screaming to just stop it and put an end to them.

I look into a room and my eyes widen, I could see Gold laying on a bed he seemed to be struggling in pain. I could hear his loud whimpers and winces, I grumble seeing the door locked.

Crouching down I use my magic to pick lock the door, opening it I walk inside and gently place a hand on Gold's forehead. He was burning up pretty badly, I look to the door when a nurse shouts "Who the hell are you!?" She demands "It doesn't help that there's no one at the desk lady. I wanted to see my boyfriend" I growl as Gold whimpered "What the fuck have you guys done to him!?" I demand holding Gold's large and fluffy hand in my own smaller hands.

She scoffs and presses a button on the wall "We don't have to tell you anything." She growls the lights turning red and a siren sounding "This is a fucking mini prison-" Spring kissed Gold's forehead "Calm down my love this will be over soon" I say grinning as my eyes turn purple. My fur went from green to a dark purple within seconds "I suggest you call off that alarm unless you want a mass slaughtering" I growl stepping towards the lady who had realised she really fucked up and was backing the heck outta there.

I could hear footsteps coming people running down the hall, I could've done this in a more subtle way but I don't mind sending more people six foot under early. The door slammed shut preventing the lady's escape, her co-workers could only watch as she was torn to shreds by the rabbit. Once she was very much dead he ripped the door off of it's handles and turned towards the others in the hall "I suggest you run" I laugh as they all stare at my freakish appearance.

(Call me lazy but I'm skipping over the murder + Spring removing the cctv footage)

No Pov

Spring walked over to Gold and patted his head softly looking down at him "It's okay Gold... I'm here now" he said in a soft and sweet tone. The bear could only whine in pain as he struggled lightly, Spring lowered his ears and scooped the bear up. Holding him close he kisses his forehead "Your alright.. calm down.." Spring said teleporting them back to the apartment. Nm had been on the couch drinking a bottle of booze like the alcoholic he is.

Spring huffed loudly making the bear look up at him "Spring- what the fuck??" He asks standing up and looking at Gold who was wiggling like a worm on a dry sidewalk. Spring set Gold on the couch as Nm tilted his head and put a hand to Gold's forehead, Gold squirmed at the touch and whined loudly "What's wrong with him?" Nm asks as Spring sighed "They did something to him.. not sure what tho" Spring leaned against the couch gently stroking Gold's ears even if he struggled against it.

"Gold..." he whispered softly "It's okay I am going to take care of you.." Spring said gently kissing the bear's ear to try comfort him. Gold had finally wore himself out and had gone limp, his breathing loud and rather fast. He sounded like a panting dog as Spring lowers his ears, he could tell Gold was just too panicked to trust anyone. He rested his head on the bear's chest and asked Nm to leave for a bit. Nm nodded and went into his room with his case of beer.

Spring kept gently playing with Gold's ears before feeling him take a deep breath in, Spring didn't move as he felt Gold slowly move his arms around the bunny's shoulders. Spring smiled softly "Goldie.." he chattered happily his tail wagging, Gold would open an eye to look at the happy fuzz ball in his arms. "Spring... thank you" Gold whispered after a comfortable moment of silence.

Spring just wiggled up and kissed his cheek, curled up on the bear he was the definition of a fuzz ball for comfort. Gold smiled softly "Why you so fuzzy?" He asks making Spring giggle "It happens after I use my powers- normally I can brush it out before anyone touches me" Spring shrugs making Gold whine "Don't brush it out I like it" he said as he hid his face in the bunny floof.

Spring's face went bright red as he snuggled into the bear "Well i guess I can leave my fur fuzzy.." he giggles as Gold yawned the two remained in a comfortable silence as they both slowly drifted off.

((My lazy ass finished another chapter :D))