Chapter 1

A/N: Thanks for checking out this story! You have nothing to worry about :D Everything is fine :D Please help me :D No one's dead :D 

(Vote, save, and share this story if you enjoyed it, thank youuu! <3)

The door to the tour bus opened, and eleven males stepped out onto the grassy green hill. The sun was shining down on them, and all of them were in t-shirts and jeans.

Kenny stretched dramatically. "We're here, bitches!"

"Aw, jeez. I'm so excited!" Butters said as he hopped up and down happily.

Craig opened the storage compartment of the bus and began unloading everyone's luggage. "Little help here, McWhoremic?"

"Oh my god, fine, Craid Pucker." Kenny teased his friend before he helped pull suitcases and bags out of the bus and set them on the ground for their other friends.

"This place is huge! Wow!" Clyde exclaimed, surveying his surroundings. His gaze lingered at the hotel that peeked out from behind a small forest of trees.

"How the hell are we supposed to lug all our stuff over there?" Kyle suddenly brought up.

"Timmeh!" Timmy exclaimed in agreement.

"I d-don't know, m-man. That's why w-we pack l-light." Jimmy said, slinging a backpack over his shoulder.

"Yeah... well...." Stan stared at the four suitcases and two backpacks that he and Kyle had.

"Y'all are on your own." Tolkien commented with a singular backpack as well.

"Tolks!" Clyde whined, having packed three suitcases just for himself.

"Argh, fine!" Tolkien rolled his eyes before taking two of his boyfriend's suitcases.

"Gah! Why would you bring that much stuff for a week?" Tweek commented, also carrying a backpack.

"Blame Kyle." Stan said.

"Hey! You have two suitcases too!" Kyle protested.

"Because you kept coming up with more things for me to bring." Stan teased.

"I'm just prepared!" Kyle said defensively.

"Clearly not. You weren't prepared to prepare less stuff because we have to walk through a fucking forest." Kenny teased.

"I-... you motherfucker." Kyle grumbled.

"I right." Kenny said.

"You right." Stan added, causing his boyfriend to smack him playfully.

"So anyway, we'll see you four in three hours." Kenny said to his friends with suitcases jokingly. He paid the bus driver a tip before the latter drove off.

Kyle groaned and picked up both of his suitcases by the handles on the sides, shaking under the weight. He started down the hill and towards the forest, nearly tripping twice in the process.

Kenny whistled and skipped casually next to his friend. "Wow, this bag is so light it's amazing!"

Stan snorted, almost dropping both of his suitcases.

"Kenny, I will fucking kill you." Kyle hissed.

Tolkien glared at his boyfriend, unamused. "I'm never letting you pack your own stuff ever again. What the fuck did you put in here? Dumbbells?"

"Tolks, I'm sorry!" Clyde said with puppy eyes, struggling under the weight of a single suitcase.

"Hah! S-suckers!" Jimmy gloated.