-2nd & 3rd life-

3rd pov:

3rd pov:

Of course she lived again.

After the suicide of Y/n L/n, the eldest daughter of the F/n L/n everything in the L/n trading business went in ruins.
Nobody wanted to buy from them. And everybody sent hate to them Left and right. Of course nobody knew Y/n was reincarnated as the daughter of an actress and idol.

"Wha...what the hell...?!"
Y/n thought. Her eyes were blurry and she couldn't talk. All she heard was a ladies voice and she felt like she was carried.

"Oh, she's awake! Espen come and look at our daughter!"
The lady said. A huge smile across her face. Of course y/n didn't know that because everything was a blur.

"My, she got your looks, honey."
The guy called Espen said.

"Am...am I a baby?!"
Y/n thought. Soon y/n started crying and tears formed in her eyes.

"Why am I suddenly crying?! Stop it, me!!!"
Y/n thought.

"Oh, looks like she's hungry. Espen I think it's best if you go out of the room right now."
The lady said.

"Of course, Kirsten. Just call me if you need help, honey."
Espen said as he went out of the room.

^^

It's been 17 years.
17 years since y/n was reincarnated.
Obviously she didn't know what's going on at first but she soon found out that she was born from a famous and wealthy family. It was Kirsten Kalda and Espen Kalda. Scandinavian celebrities. It's made her freak out but she was happy at the same time.
She knew she can live her life better this time and she knew she had to live it to the fullest. "Maybe...living a new life is better."

"Mamma and Pappa! I'll be leaving now."
Y/n said as she wore comfortable but nice clothes and had a mask on.

"Be careful, sweetie. The world is dangerous."
Kirsten said as Espen nodded.

"We don't want anything to happen to our daughter. Plus if something bad happens the news will spread in the internet. You know how people are these days."
Espen said as y/n kissed both her parents cheeks.

"Don't worry! I'll be riding in the car. My bodyguard's already here."
"Love ya!"
Y/n said as her parents waved her goodbye. What she didn't know that this would be their last goodbye to her.

"I'm so happy I have kind and loving parents. This life is the best. Now my concert will be in a few hours so I have to get read."
Y/n thought as she entered the car.

"We'll be going now, ma'am."
Her bodyguard said.

"Go on."

4 hours later