𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌, 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒
𝟏𝟏:𝟑𝟓 𝐏𝐌, 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, trust me." My mom smiled, rubbing my shoulder "mmm." I hummed as I leaned back in my seat. "You know dad would never make me go to some ghetto ass summer camp." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Watch you're mouth. Maybe you should've never got sent to juvie and got into 2 fights within the the past 2 weeks. We give you to much freedom. I should've beat yo ass but this just gone be yo punishment." She scolded

"Ma you know those fights was reasonable. The bitch was speaking on Khalil."

Khalil is my big brother, He died two years ago when he was setup by his 'friend'.

"Okay but what about the other fight?? You just beat her up because she was breathing on you?" She asked "yeah I did. she should've never been blowing her hot ass breath on me."

"I can't with you. You better behave here do you understand??" She pointed her index finger at me.

"Yes ma."

As we pulled up to the camp, looking for a parking spot I looked out the window watching as other kids and they're families talking to the counselors.

When we finally found a parking spot I got out of the car along with my mom, and she helped me get my bags and suitcase from out of the trunk. Then We began walking to the camp directors office.

"aye wassup. you looking for yo cabin??" Some short dude asked, I'm guessing he's one of the counselors. Pretty short to be a counselor though... "mhm" I nodded

"Name??"

"Harmonee. Woods."

He looked at his clipboard and begin scanning through the list with his index finger before stopping. "Alright, you're in the bluebird cabin. follow me!" He looked up from his clipboard, in which I nodded in return.

When we got to the cabin he opened the door, holding it open for me and my mom to walk in. as we walked in I seen three other girls sitting on they're bunks. All doing their own thing.

"Aye this y'all new camp mate or whatever you wanna call it." The counselor announced to the other  three

"Oh and I'm counselor dudey. But just call me dudeylo." He smiled before walking out

dudey? the fuck?

"Ma what type of camp did you put me in?? This is so ghetto and unprofessional." I whispered to my mother. "Chile I ain't know it was gone be this ghetto. But it's the Bronx what you expect? It don't matter anyway, you'll live. I'll make sure to call you every day. I Love you" she whispered  half-way back, hugging me.