Prologue

{Note: This story will take place in Highschool DxD Hero. Before the battle of Sairaorg Bael's peerage and Rias Gremory's peerage in Rating Games. That's it and enjoy the chapter.}

(3rd POV)

Inside the ORC office, members of Rias' peerage were present after they got a call from Lady Phenex to take care of Ravel Phenex. This time, Issei was nervous because Rias questioned him, saying.

"Issei, what am I to you?" Rias said to Issei who scratches his head before he answered her

"Well… You're the president and…" Issei said as he got slapped by Rias as she said.

"YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE, ISSEI!!" Rias shouted at him with anger.

"B-But, what did I do to you, president??" Issei asked her but Akeno tells him.

"Issei, you're so dense." Akeno said in disappointment, then it is Xenovia's turn.

"I have no idea about romance, but I know what was happening." Xenovia stated, as Issei look at them

"(Looks at Kiba) Guys, what did I do wrong?" Issei said as Kiba answer him

"I'm sorry Issei, but I can't answer that." Kiba said in apologetic look, then Asia and Koneko answer Issei.

"Issei, I don't know what to say but, you're a jerk." Asia said to him.

"You're the worst, Issei-sempai." Koneko said in monotone voice.

"Gasper? Do you hate me too??" Issei asked the Dhampir.

"Well kind of…" Gasper said in apologetic look.

"(Look at Rias) President I…-" Issei said as Rias loses her composure as she shouted at him.

"I wish that you had been killed by Raynare twice!!!" Rias said as Issei and others were shocked at the sudden outburst from her words.

"Wait what??" Issei said while still shocked by Rias' words.

"Do you hear me, I wish that you had been killed by her, and also I don't see you as my lover anymore!! I just used you as a tool for my goals!!" Rias said in revelation which it made Issei got heartbroken that Rias didn't love him and used him as a tool. Then he turn away from her as he run straight to the door.

"(Still shocked before looking at Issei who ran away from them) Issei!! Wait!!" Kiba said as Issei barged outside and went away from them, ran outside of the ORC clubhouse and the Kuoh academy, as he went somewhere else.

"(Look at Rias) WTF!!! Rias, what did you say that to Issei!!" Kiba shouted at her.

"You know what, don't talk to me now!! All of you, just leave me alone!!" Rias said before she went to the door and leaving them alone.

"What does she mean by that!!?? All of you, who is this Raynare, and why did Rias say that Issei is a tool for her goals!!" Irina asked them in confusion.