Mine

“Sophia, I’ve wanted to be inside your delicious little body since I first laid eyes on you. I just didn’t want to rush you into anything. But make no mistake—you are mine.” His words were earnest as he strolled lazily her way.

He took his sweet time prowling toward her. He stopped a foot away.

“Why would you want me? You can have any woman you want. I’ve seen them looking at you at the bar. They practically throw themselves at your feet. I’m nobody. I’m short ,chubby and geeky ”, she said the words that kept her from allowing her mind to want him.

He caressed her cheek with one hand while he wrapped the other around her waist, pulling her body flush against his.

“I’m going to say this quickly before your mind is too cloudy to remember. First of all, you are not short, you are petite. Second you are not fat; your body is absolute perfection. You’re luscious and your curves make my mouth water. Believe me, Sophia, perfect. Third, you are not a geek. You’re the most intelligent woman I’ve ever met, and even though your body makes me hungry to taste you, your mind fills me with pride to know you. You’re beautiful and exactly what I want. I don’t want any other woman. I only…want…you.” He drilled out each word slowly and clearly to make sure she understood. There was no joking or laughter in his eyes, just honesty and lust.

“Please, baby. I need to know you’re with me on this.” His voice was hoarse with need. He grazed her cheek with a big warm hand. Fire flashed through her veins, pooling at the center of her womb and making her pussy throb with its own heartbeat.

“Yes,” she said, shocked with her own reply as she locked eyes with him. “Make love to me, make me yours, Chase. I don’t want anyone else either.”

He swooped down and kissed her with all the desperation she thought only she had felt. A dam of need broke inside her, driving the urge to run her fingers over his skin, to touch every part of him and feel his flesh against her own. Their kiss turned harsh, demanding.

He slid his tongue along hers, then nipped at her lips, drawing ragged moans from her.

When his velvety tongue licked the outer rim, she groaned. She rubbed her sensitive breasts on his naked chest, cursing the dress and bra keeping skin-to-skin contact from them.

Her small fingers touched the hot flesh covering his large frame. She was lost in the pleasure of feeling the hard planes of his shoulders, the shifting muscles of his arms, the smooth contours of his chest, and the satin covered bulge pushing into her belly.

His hands were all over, touching, squeezing, and branding her over the thin material of the dress. He squeezed the round globes of her ass and ground his stiff cock into her pussy, and she hissed.

The dress came off with a loud rip, followed by her bra and panties. His head dropped, claiming a swollen areola. He suckled and flicked one stiff berry tip deep into the hot cavern of his mouth. His hand kneaded the other breast, switching back and forth between them to even the delicious torture.

Unable to keep still, her hands traveled the expanse of his chest, slowly tracing every muscle in her downward path. His breath hissed when she scored his abs.

Upon reaching the waistband of his shorts, she looked into his eyes and smiled.

“You are so fucking hot. I can’t wait to eat your pussy and lick all that delicious honey calling out to me.” His voice had deepened to a low groan.

His words, his actions brought a new flood of juices dripping down her thighs.

“I’m going to fuck you until you come over and over on my mouth, my tongue, and my cock. You belong to me,” he growled.