one - knight in shining armor

mila

As he shifted into a position where he was standing above me, my heart clenched in fear. Just when i thought it couldn't get worse he pulled a small blade out of his pocket, my knife, lifting his arm to let it dangle right before my eyes, enhancing the fear coursing through my blood even more than previously.

„Where is he" his dark voice spoke lowly, his warm breath hitting my face. „You cant hide from me. Tell me, where is goldylocks?"

„I cant tell you, luke. I swore to michael that i would never speak to you. You're dangerous, youre disgusting-"

„Enough!" he yelled as he rammed the blade into my thigh, making me scream out in the agonising pain it caused. Blood spilled from my leg as he quickly retracted the knife, leaving my head throbbing from the pain. „Tell me where he is!" he spat at me with gritted teeth.

„I wont tell you" i rasped through gritted teeth. The pain was slowly getting to me, i couldn't do this for much longer. „Fine, have it your way" he sighed in what sounded like defeat. „You wait here while i get my stuff, lets see if that'll make you fucking talk. Dont you fucking move a fucking finger" he demanded angrily, frustrated because i wasnt giving him wat he wanted.

„This is my chance" i whispered to myself as luke left the room. luke fucking hemmings. Leader of the DRG, his fucked up gang. I cant say my gang and me, the sharks, are any better than those fuckwits but we sure as hell dont torture girls to get information out of them because they want a simple location because the person has information.

Pulling and twisting at the restraints wasn't doing shit, making me slowly start to panic. I tried rubbing them against the side of the chair, which thankfully had sharper edges. I rubbed and rubbed until the rope had finally snapped into two halves, freeing my hands. I grab my knife which luke had slammed into my thigh, since it was jammed into the wooden table next to me where my phone was also laying. If i could just get to my phone i could call michael and warn him, maybe he'll even come and save me from this psychopath.

I try to stand up, that being certainly not easy due to my leg pulsating in pain. I pull my knife from the table, grabbing my phone too. I frantically looked around the room for an exit, seeing a window. I push the table against the wall of the window, climbing onto of it and smashing it with the back handle of my knife.

Climbing out of the small, broken window i fell down onto a pile of trash bags. Now is my time. I need to run.

I get up as quickly as i can, taking out my phone and searching for Luke's contact name. I press call the second it appears and push my phone against my ear as i try to run the best and fastest i can with my injured leg. „Hello? Mila, what's up"

„michael, luke got me. You need to come and get me. I'm running from him im at his base in willow street, please hurry" i pant into my phone, looking behind me to see that luke has caught up to me running from him.

He grabs me from behind, making my phone fall to the floor as it slipped from me from the impact. „No!" i screamed, the call with michael still being on.

„You thought you could escape from me, didnt you, Mila?" he gritted into my ear, holding the cold barrel of his pistol against my temple.

„Let her go" a familiar voice demanded. Turning my head in the direction where the voice was coming from i saw michael standing there, his gun pointed at michael.

„Oh hi goldie, how are you?" luke smirked devilishly, tightening his hold on me. „Awe, dont tell me you called your little boyfriend and snitched at me, babe? He fake-cooed right into my ear. A shiver went down my spine, his words sending disgust through my body.

„Shut the fuck up and let her go" michael seethed, swinging his gun around lightly.

„Fine, clifford," he sighed, "Until next time, Blondie" he whispered into my ear before shoving me into michael's chest.

„Are you okay?" he asked me softly, his voice laced with worry. i was holding onto him for support as he dragged me to the passenger seat of his car, opening the door for me. I stepped in, hissing in pain as i sit down.

"fuckhead stabbed me with my own knife" i spat, michael looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"come on, mi. lets get back to cal and ash"

-----
well hello there

i wrote and came up with an entire plot plus storyline for this in class

i hope i can actually finish this one and not lose motivation bc wtf

ily !!