Decision

[]Here is the rest of my fanfic ! This chapter will be very long, but it'll be interesting !! Make sure you have read the previous chapter to fully understand the events ![]

[At the Moriartys in a separate room]

William looked at Sherlock sadly, and Sherlock was worried to see him like this. He hastened to break the silence to stop this unbearable waiting.

Sherlock: Liam ?! Will you hurry and tell me what's going on, you're worrying me !

William: Well Sherly, you remember we said to live together when we got back to London right ?..

Sherlock: Yeah, where are you coming from ?

William: You must also know that as the people of London believe me dead, if you came to live with us they would take you for a traitor. And of course you could no longer receive customers since no one will go to the Moriarty mansion..

Sherlock POV: I think I'm starting to understand where he's coming from.. It doesn't tell me anything good..

William: So I would like to know if you would be ready to stop your work and your passion to come and live with me..

Sherlock suspected what Will was going to say, but he had absolutely no idea what to answer. So he explained to him that he was going to think it over and that he would send him a letter with his answer. William was upset with Sherlock's response, but he didn't let his anguish show on Sherlock. He then let him go with Mycroft.
The days that followed were the worst that William has experienced. He waited desperately for Sherlock's letter, dreading his response. But deep down he already knew the answer.

[At 221B Baker Street]

Sherlock was slumped on his couch, a cigarette in his mouth trying to make up his mind. More than what he smoked or injected, the cases he had to solve were his real drug. He really had a hard time telling himself that if he went to Will, he would lose his only pation in life.

Sherlock POV: What am I going to do Liam?!?.. Besides my job keeping me here, deep down I'm worried about living with you. I'm afraid things will go wrong and we'll break up.. Basically I'm just a coward who's afraid to see reality in the face.. I'm going to send this fucking letter to Liam hoping that he forgives me one day..

Sherlock had made up his mind. He was going to refuse and go on with his life as if Will didn't exist. It bothered him a lot and he was sad for William, but he thought it was better this way. William would be better off with his family and his friends than with this screwed-up detective..

The letter arrived the following morning at the Moriartys. William was still in his pajamas, sitting in the living room chair, his head buried in the pile of magazines he liked to read. It was Louis who arrived with the letter on a silver platter, handing it to his brother.

Louis: It looks like you got a letter from Sherlock Holmes nii-san.

Will's calm, rested face changed to one of anguish and concern. Louis noticed this and wondered what was wrong with his brother, realizing that the source of the problem was Sherlock Holmes. He grabbed the letter thanking Louis and walked quickly to his room. Once arrived William opened the letter with anguish. His hand was shaking when he read the letter. It's memories are fuzzy but he remembers falling to his knees on the ground unable to hold back his tears of disappointment and sadness. The letter was wonderfully well written. Polite and courteous, nothing could have offended Will in this letter. It was meant for that, Sherlock knows William well enough to know what to write. But even if the letter was perfect, the answer was clear, he refused to come and live with William.