The WEDDING.

Derek speaking.

Derek's Point of view.

I wake up smiling as it's My sister Wedding day.

Im going to miss having her around. Messing with her or just Hanging out.

Wait...what am I saying?.

I burst out laughing at myself. She's Moving Across the street from me!!!.

I shower and change into a Suit.

Once I'm dressed. I walk down to see Guests Mingling with other Guests. Dressed in Black tie Evening wear.

I feel a tiny hand tugging at my pant sleeve.

I look down to see Ben grinning at me. I pick the five year old up saying" Hi Baby boy" he grins" hi Papa"

I wink" that's me kiddo, just don't tell dad yet" Vance sneaks up on my and puts his arms around me, saying" Dada already knows"

I kiss Ben's cheek saying" Come on kid" I laugh" let's go Mingle"

Mads grabs Vances Collar saying" Come on you"

Vance" Bye"

I smile and Walk up to Mauras Room.

Sully Opens the door and Pulls us in.

Maura" Hullo Bro and Nephew bub"

I grin and Hand her a Velvet Box.

It Contains a Cartier Diamond and Saphire Tiara. Large Drop earrings, a Sprawling Necklace and Bracelet. The smaller one Contains a cocktail ring.

Maura" Aaaaah" she scowls" Too expensive"

I point to my sister saying" Priceless" she Hugs me and I turn her around. Putting the necklace around her neck. She fastens the Tiara to her Veil and puts it on.

Putting on the rest of the jewelry.

Mom walks in and Grins at me saying" Custom?" I nod.

Mom" Cartier?" I nod. Earning a Slap in the Neck.

Mom" Too Expensive" I Grab a Cushion and Whack her bum with it saying" If I want to spoil my sister" I yell hitting her back, saying" I'm going to spoil my sister"

Mom" it's none of my Business" she Grins.

Maura" Aww" she Hugs me as The WEDDING planner Pops her head in saying" it's time"

Maura" Come on Brother and Mother" she Grins" Time to walk me down the isle"

At the Wedding reception.

Dj" Presenting Derek and Maura White"

After the reception. I grin at Derek and Ben saying" Flight home?"
Maura" tomorrow Afternoon?"

I sigh" I wish" I frown" but I have a Major Interior design project"

Derek" the Morrison kid" I nod" his parents want him to have his own space. Great Kid"

Vance" Bridezilla wanna Dance?" I groan in a Frankinstien like voice.

Derek" Hey Mominstien?" he groans" Daaaance?"

We laugh and start dancing.

Derek and his mom start doing the Robot. Making everyone laugh.

After the Reception Derek goes to the main house and I grab the kid and head home.