three

nari pov

"we're dating, i didn't reject her. today's our second day together." gyuvin suddenly uttered, i stared at him, absolutely taken aback.

please tell me this is a dream, please tell me this is a dream

"huh? you and..." dayeon questioned and then pointed at me with her index finger, "her."

"yeah," gyuvin answered, and then i felt his hand, which was huge, patting my hair and then he looked at me with a smile and then looked back at dayeon, "don't we look good together?"

i started to tightly pull the straps of my backpack, because i felt so flustered and all eyes were on me. this boy was exactly like hiyyih said, a troublemaker.

"gyuvin's ly-"i tried to explain myself to dayeon so that she wouldn't hate me more than she currently did, but gyuvin interrupted.

"let's go my nari." he said as he removed his arm from my shoulder and instead abruptly held my hand, dragging me away.

i put my head down as i was so embarrassed, suddenly gyuvin is holding my hand and everyone is watching, in the corner of my eye i caught a sight of gunwook's shoes and tried to hide my face even more, this is the worse moment of my life, officially .

i was being dragged to the back of the school, an area i've never been, an area between two buildings, the science block and theatre block, it was a very narrow place and gyuvin let go of my hand gently, whilst he leaned on one of the walls, as i was around 3 feet in front of him.

"what was that for? me and you dating? since when?" i asked, demanding for answers, "i think there's some sort of misunderstanding, i said i liked you yesterday not at the moment."

gyuvin's face kind of fell glum as i questioned him, which made me feel bad.

"wait- im sorry if i was being harsh it's just i'm not used to everyone talking about me, it's just a bit embarrassing." i further expanded, looking at gyuvin's face directly just to check whether he was still mad.

"don't worry nari!" gyuvin the lifted his head smiling, thank god, "i just wanted to save you from dayeon, its just that knowing you for a day, you're quite an honest and nice person and so i thought you might have said 'you were rejected by me' or something which would of made you a victim of her bullying."

once he explained myself, i realised why he was so popular, he was actually really sweet and understanding.

"oh- i'm sorry for misunderstanding you, i'm really sorry."

"so um, i guess we're fake dating them." gyuvin answered, WAIT WHAT.

"what?"

"earlier i said you were my girlfriend, i'll pretend to be your boyfriend nari, like i said, i'm very interested in you and want to help you," gyuvin then explained, but i think he caught on the fact that i was flustered and then added, "unless you don't want to!"

"no! okay, let's do that. today was embarrassing enough i don't know how i would handle being labelled 'the girl who was rejected by the most popular and handsomest guy of the year' all year." i then replied, to be honest, his idea was pretty smart, the only problem was that obviously i actually had feelings for someone else.