𝐈𝐕

𝐈𝐕

            IT'S been a couple weeks since everyone first met, meaning that it had been at least a month in a half

IT'S been a couple weeks since everyone first met, meaning that it had been at least a month in a half. Danny and Dakota met mother Kaulitz and their father. Their parents got along well which was what Dan really wished for.
They've been at their band practices and giving opinions. The band has been talking about releasing the album after they've learned everything by mind without needing help. After they've learned everything well, they also talked about performing live at a small place that would at least give them more fans.

Dan thought it was a great idea, but it made her think about her old band a lot. She missed them but wasn't really getting along with them either, having arguments and what they wanted to play or how selfish the other band members were to others. The reason they even broke up was because the twins had to leave to Germany, making the bassist and the other guitarist angry. It got them into a huge argument, causing the band to break up. It made Dan really sad leaving them but Dakota on the other hand, could care less about them. He said they were toxic and rude and that they didn't care about the twins and how they felt, they were just, as he said "selfish, stuck up kids, who had no future in life and would probably have groupies all over them for fun."

It made Dan mad that he thought that way, but that's how it is and she couldn't change the past.

Danny looked up at the ceiling, laying in bed after being exhausted for going to school the whole week. She hated school but I mean, who isn't, right? But she would just break rules for fun just because she's bored. It made Dakota happy that his actions finally rubbed off on her, making him feel like a proud dad.

As she thought about plans on what to do for the weekend, her thoughts were interrupted by her mother barging in her room. Dan instantly looked at the door, angry because nobody even cared to knock on the door.

"Mom, you okay?" She asked as her mother's face was stained with mascara as it looked like she had been crying.

Her mother just looked at her daughter, more tears flowing down her face. Her daughter got up in concern and out of her bed, closing the bedroom door as her mother went and sat on the bed.

"You okay?" She asked again, wanting an answer.

"Y-y-your father," Her mother stuttered as she spoke, trying to speak clearly, "We got into another argument but this time he threatened to take you guys and," She paused as she put her hand to cover her mouth, "Never come back, leaving me alone for no one to help me and would leave me helpless for the rest of my life."

Her mother started crying again, this time crying way more than she did when she came into the room. Dan grabbed her mother, trying to comfort her as she pushed her mother's hair out of her face.
The twin's parents would always get into fights, it's what they did. After the fights, their father would always try and apologize by taking out their mother out for dinner, sometimes it worked but sometimes it just made the situation worse. Their father had horrible anger issues and a short temper, their mother was always sensitive but not in a way she would just burst out crying for no reason. This made their dad take it on everyone else in the house.