Spark of an addiction

In the year 2053 mobile games have been more demanding on gacha, its purpose is to only take away ridiculous amounts of money from your bank account.

But. There is this one game that took the world by storm, wiped the competition in a matter of minutes.

The game is called Crossing Worlds

Made from a devoted team of hard working individuals, their goal to be the best of the best. And it clearly made it to the top, with such advanced AI no one could fight or at least give the game some competition.

Now enough explaining, let us start our journey.

Story 1:

Chapter 1 [Prologue]

Sigh

A sigh escaped the man's mouth.

What am I doing. I should be getting a job, but I'm over here sitting and playing video games.

Dad's right. Can't make a living off of games.

He got up slowly from his bed and walked to his kitchen to grab food. As he's about to munch on an apple he got a notification from his phone. And it was about an app.

I wonder... What's this new game all about that people spend thousands on.

The man thought it was just another money grabbing game, but.. oh boy was he was wrong.

He downloaded it and curiosity was eating him from the inside, at this point he knew his addiction is sparking again.

Just got motivated to get a job, now it's been kicked out.

The app completed downloading, and without a second to go by, he tapped the app, causing it to start.

The soundtrack blew him away as it was mixed with calming jazz and rock, the rhythm of the song made it even better.

Amazed by the soundtrack, he made an account and logged in, he was then greeted by beautiful scenery. Then a text message appeared.

"Hello user, I am your assistant. I will be teaching you the basics, and only the basics. After that you're on your own on how you play the game and how you treat your characters"

Hmmm. It's already interesting

The man thought.

He was taught the basics

[Clinic] - {where you rest your characters and heal them of wounds from battle and cure them of deadly status effects}

[Alchemy House] - {you are able to make potions such as

Common - Normal and basic potions such as, healing and mana

Uncommon - Good starting potions for 40% recovery

Rare - Buffs and Cures

King - Scrolls and recall

God - {God tier can make any potion from anything. Special ingredients are needed.}

[Summoning station] - {summon Characters from other worlds to fight for you}

And many more.

Already a lot to learn from this