After.. (⚠️🫀)

Sonic sat at the tabel in bordem " Round 2?" he giggled " you're a  slutty one huh.." Shadow replied. they both bursted out laughing then Amy had texted Sonic " Hey, I know we arent really close anymore and I know that you hate me but I really need help. I've been having thoughts of suicide, I don't blame you if you wont want to help me because of what I have done to you but I really need the help. Thanks. " Sonic looked horrified. " Shady.. Amy wants to commit suicide.." Sonic said. "Okay..? so? Why are you telling me this? I do not want to help her." shadow replied. "WHat is wrong with you? just because she was a little so clingy or obsessive doesnt mean that we shouldnt help her... " sonic yelled. "She was a horrible person! whats wrong with YOU? " shadow argued back. "she wasnt that horrible!"sonic replied angerly " you have TRAUMA from her?! what do you fucking mean she "wasnt that horrible!? " Shadow yelled louder. "I wish me and her never met!" sonic said then stormed off to theyŕe room. " Sonic. " shadow was going to tell him something but then changed his mind. "whatever! just do WHATEEVERRR you want! " shadow screamed. then Sonic grabbed a rope and texted Amy "Heh.. I guess you're thoughts have come to mine now.. " then Amy replied " what??? LOL." sonic giggled " Goodbye Amy.. and remmeber I loved you but you were too obbesed. " Sonic texted back. "w-" amy texted "NO DONT TELL ME? " amy then started to spam call Sonic " PLEASE? " then Sonic turned off his phone and locked the room door. Then he took the rope and hanged himself " I love you Shadow.. " He said then he died.