Believe Me pt.2 - Fanum

<< RECAP>>

<< RECAP>>

Turning around to face him we were legit inches apart from each other, and I just sighed. "No matter what I say Fanum, you're deadass not gonna believe me so what's the point anymore? Can we just no do this anymore?" I asked him

Staring at him I could see the conflict he was having internally, before he backed up from both me and the car. "You the one who said they wanted to talk about shit, and here I am trying to talk to you about shit and you leavin'. " 

Letting out a breath I sighed, "Fanum we do this every damn day, everyday I get to the apartment you start with me about the bullshit about when you leave. At this point what is there to talk about, you don't believe me you never have. You deadass said it on Agent's stream you don't trust nobody, you don't believe nobody but then you go ahead and believe some jealous ass Niggahs who can't even get their own fucking place and layup on they mama couch?" I asked him 

He didn't have an answer as he just stared at me, and in his typical Fanum fashion he just nodded his head and walked away from where I was standing. But before he was to far away he turned to look at me, "You the reason why I don't trust nobody" 

<< END RECAP >>

I sighed sitting up in the bed, and hugging my knees to my chest as I stared out of the window. I hadn't spoken to Fanum in a while, matter of fact I hadn't spoken to anyone in a while. The guys were blowing up my phone, along with Fanum , my friends you name it but I didn't wanna talk or say anything. 

What was there to say when I'd felt like I'd say so much already, said so much everyday but yet nobody listened or cared to hear me out. They thought it would just blow over and very much like them I did think the same thing, that Fanum's little weirdo ass attitude and insecurities would go away once he saw that nothing of what he thought was going on was happening. 

I don't really know what continued to go wrong, what made him feel as if I wasn't a trust worthy person. Did it even really have anything to do with me in the first place or was it something set in place way beforeI even had any knowledge about him?

Getting out of the bed I went into the bathroom getting ready for the day that was ahead of me. Besides going to pick up the rest of my stuff from Fanum's there wasn't much that I had planned in the first place, but I just knew that it was going to be one hell of an experience. 

In the midst of heading towards the table to grab my keys, my phone began ringing in my hands. Looking at the caller ID it was Jaime, sighing I answered the phone. "Hello Jaime" I said uninterested

"Mira! You can answer everybody else like that but not me because y'know I'm your favorite" He said 

I chuckled, "What's going on oh so great Jaime? Do you need me for something important?" 

"That's better" 

I shook my head, "Jaime, what do you need I'm trying to leave the house" 

He smacked his lips, "Alright, alright rushing me I was trying to see how you been doing because you ain't talking to no one, and I know that I am your favorite what happen?" He asked

"Jaime I didn't wanna talk to anybody, and as much as I love our friendship I just needed to be alone" 

"I understand but next time cut everyone but me out"

I laughed, "I got you for the next time" I joked

"Good, good, anyways now that I know you happy and not sad no more I'll leave you alone" 

"Goodbye Jaime" 

Hanging up the phone, I placed it in my back pocket before turning off the lights and heading out the door. I locked it behind me , as I made my way downstairs.  As I was making my way I noticed a familiar car in the parking lot, and the further I got down to the ground the more it registered in my head that he was really here. 

"Can we talk?" 

As I turned around I came face to face with Fanum, who was leaning against the wall his hands inside of his pockets. I took a little step back creating some space in-between the two of us, as I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" I asked 

He pushing off of the wall and walking closer to me a little bit, "I came here to say I'm sorry Y/N" He started 

I nodded my head slightly, "Okay" 

Fanum let out a sigh, "Okay?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah okay Fanum, I mean what do you want me to say?" I asked him 

"I wanna talk about everything I-I wanna change I do I promise I do, I'm trying to change. I mean I want to change" 

Sighing I shrugged, "You say that everytime what's different now versus then?" 

Fanum closed the little space that was between us, and for some reason I didn't move. My body didn't want to, and it especially didn't wanna move after he'd placed his hands on my arms making me drop them as he took my hands in his. "Y/N it's been two months since I last even seen you. I can't even remember when the last time I spoke to you, these last two months made me realize that I need you and I can't be acting like that. Ion know why I listened to them boys in the first place you were right" 

Looking from his hands back up to his face, I was stuck. "Fanum-"

He sighed, "I know it don't sound like it, like I changed but I did believe me. I been grindin' going back and forth between ATL and DR trying to get things together with the rooms and stuff, I ain't been around the boys on the block in a minute. So it's given me time to think about us, and I don't want us to end." 

I sighed, "If you don't want us to end then why didn't you try harder for us when we were together? When I told you nothing was goin on why didn't you believe me, or trust me?I gave everything I had into our relationship. I was going crazy, you had me looking delusional , wild and crazy on a daily. Had people telling me to leave but I stayed, I stayed because no matter what was happening I wanted to be with you and I wanted to work everything out and help us get better" 

Fanum squeezed my hands slightly, "I-I know now , I'm sorry and I want us back together. You don't gotta move in or anything like that but please Y/N . If it ain't you ion want nobody else" He said staring into my eyes

Standing there and letting everything sink in, allowing or myself to really deliberate everything. Was I really going to give Fanum another chance? Was I going to give us another shot to really exist? But then again what's to say that this time won't end up like the last few. 

I sighed, "Fanum, I-I'm exhausted. I'm not sure if I could do this anymore. At-at least not just jump back into a relationship with you, something deep down in you doesn't trust me or trust anyone and I'm not sure what that's about" I said placing my hand on his face

He sighed, and through our contact I could feel his emotions. I always could with him, during certain times I felt like even though we were going through whatever it was that was happening between us I could still feel that some part deep down inside him I could feel those emotions of anxiousness or sadness at times. Things that he rarely let anyone see in him or out of him for that matter. 

"So what does this mean?I mean-what happens to us cause ion wanna lose you" 

I looked into his eyes which held pain, but softened just a little bit. "Fanum you'll never lose me"

"You promise?"

"I promise" 

================================================================================

Heyyyyy😛It's been a lil minute but I hope y'all enjoyed this one I will continue it to a pt.3 but depending on how I go bout the next chapter will decide that. But anywhooo I hope y'all are having a great day/night as well as an amazing week/weekend. I love y'all dearly and don't forget to vote , comment/message me and follow. Love y'all 🫶🏾

- Melanin J🤍