Your safe now.. | Tango, and Abused! Child reader

THE FIRST STORY HERE LESS GO (Btw. The way I make Tango act may not be canon.)

3rd person POV

Tango was resting on a bench at the park. Watched other people go by until he saw Y/N with their parents. Y/N looked very hurt and Tango got concerned. He kept looking at the family until they got out of his line of sight. A few hours later he was at work and the same family from the park came in. "How may I help yo-" "Yeah yeah shut up." Y/N's mom said. Tango thought that was a bit rude, but just delt with it.

"I had a appointment with the mayor, and today is the day. Just keep a eye on my stupid kid." Y/N's parents snatched the ticket to see the mayor out of Tango's hands, and left. Y/N sat down at one of the chairs, and played with their little stuffed bear. Tango got out from behind the counter, and sat next to Y/N. "Hi there..! Whatcha up to?" Y/N looked up at Tango, and smiled. They gave Tango one of their toys. Wanting to play dolls with him.

They played dolls for a bit until Tango's shift was over. Y/N's parent were still not back and little Y/N was worried. "How about you come live with me for a bit..?" Y/N happily agreed and followed Tango to his house. Y/N sat on the couch with Tango. "I saw you, and your parents at the park this morning. You looked hurt. What happened..?" Y/N look down at the floor and explained what happened to them to Tango.

"Oh that's horrible!" Tango said. "Stay here let me get my first aid kit in my kitchen!" Tango got up and came back with the med kit. He wrapped up all Y/N's wounds with the bandages. "That should heal up. Did anything else happen to you?" Y/N explained a little more to Tango. "Thank goodness I took you in. Those are some disgusting parents you have. I'm so sorry you have to deal with this at such a young age!"

Tango hugged Y/N, and they hugged back. They know now their safe with their new papa.

A/N

368 words. Wow this made me cry ;-;