| THE NEW KID - KENNY X SHY!TRANSMALE!READER |

(Y/n)'s POV

I walked into my homeroom of my new school, South Park High, and sat next to a boy with an orange parka. I couldn't see his face well, but it looked like he had blonde hair. He was hiding a playboy magazine, and he didn't look much older than me, maybe by a year or so. We just looked at each other for a minute, but then the homeroom teacher came in.

"Well, what do we have here?" Mr Garrison looked at me and Kenny with a smile as we looked towards him. "I'm glad you found another friend, Mr. McCormick."

I just looked down, a little bit nervous. I found the boy attractive, but I had never felt this way for anyone. I didn't know what it was. Mr. Garrison gave me a few notebooks and a textbook for his class. Luckily, most of my classes just had me as a teacher's assistant, so I didn't really need to do much. I basically had free periods for half the day. The only problem with that is I had no idea how to interact with people. How did one talk to someone who was your opposite? Was it weird or not? All I could do was stare at the boy and hope that he didn't think I'm weird in any way.

As usual, it took Mr. Garrison about ten minutes before class began. I tried to make conversation with the blonde beside me, but I couldn't speak. All I could do was look at him, wondering what he looked like under the hood of his parka. I was quite... Curious. All I could see was bits of his fluffy blonde hair and his bright blue eyes. Nothing much. I couldn't even ask his name. Whenever he looked at me, I felt my face get hot. What was this? Its.. Odd. I have never felt this way before. But I wanted more.

Finally, the bell rang, signalling that class was ending. The blonde picked up his book bag and stood up, tripping over a raised tile in the floor. He fell square on his face. I forgot about the growing feelings I had for him and quickly got up to help the boy in the orange parka.

"Oh jeez- A-Are you okay??-" I stuttered, crouching beside him. He sat up, rubbing his nose. He was a little taller than me while sitting, but it was hard to tell his actual height.

"Ah- Yeah, I'm okay- That happens a lot." He looked at me, not wanting me to worry about him from the smile that was hidden by the parka. I could tell it was a smile from the crinkle in his eyes.

"A-At least let me see if its bleeding-"

"I'm okay, really-" He sounded alright, but I knew he was in pain. I could tell by his reactions. "I can handle it at the nurse"

I whined a little, feeling a form of guilt for not being able to help. With that, he stood up and helped me off the floor. The blonde was much taller than I thought he was. Me being a 5'8 transmale made me tall for being biologically female, but this boy was around 6'0. I had to break my neck just to look at what I could see of his face.

"I'm Kenny, Kenny McCormick." The boy smiled again, closing his eyes and holding out a hand. He had gloves on, which was odd for being inside. But who am I to judge? I wear a black surgical mask indoors and I have my (h/c) hair over my eyes. No one but my mum has seen my face, and I want to keep it that way until I'm comfortable. This boy might be the same as me in that sense.

"I-I'm (Y/n). Its nice to meet you, Kenny." I smiled back at the boy, even though he couldn't see it.

We shook hands in front of everyone else, even the homeroom teacher. When the handshake ended, he let go, and I found myself staring into those beautiful blue eyes again. Now I felt guilty for staring. So I turned away and I again had felt my face get hot and I got butterflies. What was this feeling?

"Well, I should go now- Don't wanna be late for history." He chuckled a little and slipped me a piece of paper before waving goodbye.

I read the note he handed me while I walked to my next class.