ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

Seungbae's P.O.V

"Are you sure that you don't have migraines or something?" My coworker nudged me a little as i held my head.

"Yes I'm very sure." I replied, not really sure if i spoke the truth. Anything is possible at this point.
I've been having these moments when my head just starts pounding out of nowhere. Well, not really out of nowhere: it starts when I think about Y/n.

He scratched his head, "have you even visited like a doctor? This could be serious you know."

Ever since he's gone missing every thought of him hurts. I care about him a lot so it's only fair that my brain reacts this way.
His whereabouts are unknown, his state is unknown, his safety is unknown, everything is unknown. As if he just disolved into thin air.

"I don't feel like going, i don't like the smell of any medical places like that. Makes me nauseous." I sweat dropped.

There are posters all around the town, he's been on the news a few times now, yet still nothing.
I even got in a quick question with Oh Sangwoo but he claims that he didn't see him.

"What's better, smelling some medical smell or dying of brain cancer?" My coworker made a small joke.

I mean, i would like to say that i trust Sangwoo that he actually didn't even see him, but something is telling me that it's deeper than that.
He looks way too perfect. It's suspicious.

"I dunno man, that smell is pretty bad." I joked back, earning a small chuckle from both of us.

What am I thinking.
Am i seriously accusing a person of his age to be a serial killer? That's cringe.
...
That's...

~

"Why are you dragging me out and not your Bumi, i dont want to go anywhere with you." You hissed as Sangwoo, without your consent, threw some normal looking, clean clothes on you.

He was putting on a black sweater and some gray jeans on you but it felt like he was trying to put on an another person's skin on you.
He also tied your legs together so that you don't hurt him too much. Your feet might still be fucked a little — only to an extent that walking is uncomfortable, not painful anymore — but you can kick just fine.

"I'd love to go with you." Yoonbum meekly said in the other corner of the basement.

Oh shook his head, picking you up once he was done with you and swinging you over his shoulder. "No no Bumi, you have to stay here and be a good boy for me okay? There is a bowl with food and water here so if you plan it out well enough it should keep you happy for a day or two." He motioned towards the bowls.
"Also, don't try to escape. You don't want to break my poor heart do you?" He chuckled.

Bum blushed like a school girl that got complimented by her crush. He slowly nodded and the bleached male pat his head.

"Good good, we'll be back soon, i promise. Don't die on me yet." And with that he left him in the basement.
When you two got out of that gross place he made sure to lock that hatch tight, put all sorts of heavy looking shit on it and closed the sliding door of the wardrobe.

"He's gonna try to pull some shit, i know i would and he's not that dumb to not try to run away." You pointed out.

Sangwoo adjusted his grip on you, holding your hip with one hand and tightly squeezing your thigh with the other. "Oh he is that dumb. You give he a little compliment, put him in his place and there it is, he's more loyal than a dog."