Chapter 10: Infiltration

We've been gathering evidence against Weyland-Yutani for weeks now, and we're finally ready to make our move.

Our plan is to infiltrate one of their facilities and gather as much information as we can. It's a risky move, but we know that it's the only way to get the evidence we need to take them down.

We choose a facility that we know has ties to Sevastopol, hoping that we'll be able to find a connection to the Alien and the corporation's involvement in its spread.

We dress in Weyland-Yutani uniforms and make our way inside. It's nerve-wracking, knowing that we're surrounded by people who would kill us if they knew who we really were.

We split up, each of us heading to different areas of the facility. I make my way to the research lab, hoping that I'll be able to find something useful.

As I search through the data, I start to piece together the corporation's involvement in the Alien's spread. It's clear that they've been using it as a weapon, hoping to profit from its deadly capabilities.

But as I'm about to leave, I hear something that stops me in my tracks. It's a recording of a conversation between Weyland-Yutani executives, discussing their plans for Sevastopol.

They talk about how they need to retrieve the Alien and bring it back to Earth, where they can use it for their own purposes. They don't care about the lives that will be lost, or the damage that it will cause.

It's sickening, and it's all the motivation I need to keep going.

As I make my way out of the lab, I'm spotted by a security guard. I know that I have to act fast, or we'll all be caught.

I take out the guard and make my way to the rendezvous point. Samuels and Ricardo are already there, and we quickly make our escape.

As we leave the facility, I can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction. We have the evidence we need to take down Weyland-Yutani, and we're one step closer to putting an end to this nightmare.

But I know that we're not out of the woods yet. The corporation will do everything in their power to stop us, and we have to be prepared for whatever they throw our way.

We head back to the ship, ready to continue the fight. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know one thing: we're not going to stop until we've won.