Chapter 19

Puppeteer pov.

As I walked out of cartman house I walked inside an empty alley. "Well that was a fun experience." Matthew said. "I'm sorry, if I knew this would happen-" I started. "You couldn't, it's okay." he cut me off. Angry with myself for trusting Kyle so easily I told Matthew to fuse back with me. As he did I walked out of the alley.

I wanted to go Home when suddenly a little boy with red locks and a weird costume made out of aluminum foil grabbed my hand and started to lead me another direction. I looked at him dumbfounded. "Uhm excuse me?" I asked. He didn't respond and kept on walking. 'Dude what's happening?' Matthew asked. 'Trust me, I have no idea.' I awnsered. I decided to just follow him out of curiosity.

"So uh whats your name?" I asked but again he didn't respond to me. After this it was just awkward. We walked into U-store-it. We walked into one of the garages inside and the boy finally let go of my hand. Looking to the ground I saw hamsters running around in little see-through balls.

I looked up and saw someone facing the wall. He was wearing a green cape and a aluminum foil helmet. "So there's finally another villain in this town who causes chaos.. I'm very honored to meet you Puppeteer." the guy spoke. "Who are you?" I asked and a little shiver run down my spine. "I'm glad you asked." he started and turned around. "I'm Professor Chaos! MUHAHAHA" he laughed like a maniac with his head up and his hands on his hips. A typical villain laugh.

"Uh butters? Is that you?" I asked. "What? Aw man how did you knew? " he let his shoulders sank. "Oh I just guessed." I lied to cheer him up. Actually it was his voice and hair that was telling me who he is. "Ahem. So I called you here so we could team up." he explained. "Team up? Like what do u mean?" I asked. "Well I already got General Dissaray here as my team mate but we could use your powers just great. If you'll join us you'll also get free Limo and Candy." he offered. I chuckled "How could I say no to this?" I awnsered agreeing to join. I was running out of ideas anyway and just helping another villain will be alot easier.

"Yippee!" chaos cheered and jumped. "I'll give you a room tour." he said. "These are my minions, there are my [...]" he showed me everything.

"Oh hey, awesome! You've got faygo! I love that drink" I said while grabbing a bottle. "Oh that's great because I'm not a huge fan of it." he awnsered smiling. "So what's you're next plan, boss?" I asked after opening the bottle. "So you're not a huge fan of Racoon and friends. So my plan is for you to keep them distracted while I and General Dissaray rob the Asian girls. We're gonna sell all of their tweek x Craig yaoi for a lot of money!" he explained. I looked at him like 'Dude, what?' but he chose to ignore it.

"Whatever you say man. How come I've never seen you before? Like you didn't do anything the last 2 weeks per se?" I asked. "Oh I couldn't because I was grounded until today." he awnsered. "Oh, that sucks dude." I said after drinking my faygo. "We've got a choas alert if you need us or we need you we activate it. It's a ring, general Dissaray programmed it." he said while grabbing my hand to put it on. "Oh you've already got a ring.. Hm I could've sworn I saw that one before." he grabbed my other hand and put the ring on. "Let's make a test run. Just tap on it 3 times" he said and I nodded.

After tapping 3 times the rings of Professor Choas and General Dissaray started to blink. It's a bit childish but I don't mind. "So if this happens we'll come here?" I asked and he nodded. "So when do you plan to rob the Asian girls." I asked. "Tommorow night. We'll meet here at 9 pm." he said. "Alright" I awnsered and walked out of the huge garage I was dragged in. I waved and walked home.

I climbed in through my window and changed into my pjs. This town will for sure never get boring. 'Hey Y/n remind me to give you that scratches tmr. You should also wear a medical mask so you'll not get to much attention." Matthew said. 'Yea good idea.' I layed down in my bed and fell asleep.