The Sea Gives And The Sea Takes

Neteyam

We join the clan in the center of the village, hand in hand, and I see that my dad is attempting to reason with everyone but they're not listening.
"ENOUGH!" Caya yells authoritatively and steps up in the middle of everyone.
"Aneti'Caya..." Tonowari growls angrily as he furrows his brow at her in disbelief.
"Masempul, please... I need you to listen to me. I need everyone to listen to what I'm about to say." She holds her hands up and turns to look around at everyone. I look over, making eye contact with my dad and he gives me a puzzled look, but I give him a reassuring nod.
"You do not speak here, forest girl!" A man yells furiously. In retaliation I snarl at the man but then I watch as her whole family is ready to pounce at him.
"She has every right to speak here, she is MY daughter." Tonowari growls, his eyes wide with ferocity.
In the moment it makes me happy to know that she is so loved and protected by her family, because if it was up to me his head would be severed from his body.
"Please, you must listen to her everyone. It's very important." I chime in with my hands out trying to calm them down.
Tonowari relaxes and goes back to Ronal as she's looking around angrily and horrified. But who could blame her... she lost her spirit sister and I empathize with her emotions. Caya shows no emotion and is very graceful with how she continues to talk to the clan. The amount of respect and love I feel for her in the moment is unmatched.
"Eywa has gifted me with knowing exactly what happens this day. She showed me in a vision... a very long, traumatizing vision. I know what the Sky People are planning."
Ronal cries out in disbelief. "Is this true?"
The rest of the clan gasps in shock. "She's telling the truth; she showed me my own death that happens today if we don't listen to her." I say sternly.
"Neteyam..." I hear my mother whisper. I look at her and purse my lips. "It's true mom."
Caya proceeds to explain what happened in her vision and she looks over at my dad who's holding the tracker.
"Did you already tell everyone to warn the Tulkuns that they are marked for death if they're hit with one of those?"
My dad's jaw drops. His gaze shifts from us to Tonowari and back. "I- I was just about to say that. Alright kid, I believe you. What's the plan?"
Tonowari steps down and puts his hand on Caya's shoulder. "Maite, we're listening. Tell us what we need to do." He smiles.
Caya's face lights up as she begins to formulate a plan with both of our fathers' help. Once we established what we were doing, everyone begins shuffling around, gathering weapons.
As the clan prepares for the impending attack, I take a deep breath and look around. It's a strange feeling, knowing that Caya has the power to change the course of events with just a few words. But I know it's a heavy burden; knowing that the lives of so many people depend on her. I can't even imagine how she's feeling right now. We run to our Marui and prepare our weapons as well, but before we call to our Ikrans, I turn her towards me and look deeply and seriously into her eyes.
"What is it Teyam?" She furrows her brow worriedly at me.
"You're going to save us all. You know that right? You've been chosen." I beam a big smile down at her as I lightly caress her cheek with my thumb.
She takes a deep breath. "We have been chosen, Neteyam."
My eyes widen at her as a devilish smile creeps over my face. She raises her brow at me teasingly.
"Remember that part in your vision where we were in the water, and you killed the Sky People as you were sitting on my lap?" I huskily whisper.
She nods slowly up at me.
"Well... do you also remember what I said to you after that?" I growl as I lift her up.
"Can you remind me?" She whispers under her breath as she gazes down seductively at me.
"I told you after this is all over that I was going to fuck you senseless. Except in this version, it's going to happen. In fact, when this is all over, we're going to fuck off to some remote island for a while just to spend some time together, make love, and be as loud and filthy as we want." I grab the back of her neck and pull her face down to mine, kissing her hard and deeply. She moans into my mouth and I bring her even closer, kissing her fiercely. We pull away slowly and she smirks down at me while nuzzling her nose to mine.
"Just wait, I'm going to suck the soul out of you, mate." She groans.
Hearing her say those words drove me crazy. I give her a smoldering look as I bite my bottom lip, breathing in deeply... inhaling her sweet scent.
I move my hand under her and lightly graze the wet spot that was forming. "Fuck... you have no idea how bad I want to take you right here, right now. I'm going to destroy the Sky People and after that, I'm going to destroy that pretty little pussy."
She grabs my face and kisses me roughly. "God... I fucking love you Neteyam. Let's get this done."
"I love you too... so fucking much, mate."
I give her a cheeky smile and put her down. We both call to our Ikrans and they arrive swiftly, we mount them and look down as everyone awaits our instructions.
"MAKTOKO!" Caya screams out, raising her fist in the air. Everyone else follows along with their war cries. I can't help but feel all these emotions as everyone is looking to us for guidance.