Mango Boba Lassi

While Boba Tea as taken the world by it's trend, today we are going to combine it with sweet yogurt based drink from India called Lassi. 

 Ingredients:1 ripe mango, diced 2 tablespoon sugar3 tablespoon water1 cup tapioca flour1/4th cup curdProcedure:1

 Ingredients:
1 ripe mango, diced
2 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoon water
1 cup tapioca flour
1/4th cup curd
Procedure:
1. Blend the mango with the sugar and water until smooth.
2. Now take 1/4th cup mango puree from above and 1/4th cup tapioca flour and mix well.
3. Once completely incorporated, heat in microwave for 1 minute at 15 seconds interval. Keep stirring in between to avoid lumps as the mixture slowly thickens.
4. Add the remaining tapioca flour and knead until it into a smooth dough.
5. Roll the dough into a log and cut into small portions, Roll each portion into small baba pearls.
6. Boil them in boiling water until they become shiny and somewhat translucent. This will take about 10-15 minutes.
7. Strain and transfer to ice bath for 5-10 minutes.
8. Strain and coat with honey and set aside.
9. To make the lassi, in another vessel, take the remaining mango puree and blend it with the curd. It's need to be a smooth consistency. If it's very thick then add in little water. Set in fridge to chill until time to serve.
10, For serving, add in a glass the boba pearls, few diced ripe mangoes and finally the lassi.
Note:
1. Taste the lassi before serving, it needs to be sweet. You can add more sugar if you want.
2. The last dip in the honey is to make sure the boba pearls don't stick to one another. You can use any other sugar syrup as well.
3. You can use yogurt instead of curd.