blood & bitemarks[part:3]

A/N: ok, woo, more off script stuff! If people want more on script things I will give it to you, just staying off script because I feel like it fits better- idk where I'm going with this, just- enjoy? Or don't, I don't care.

Y/N POV

After I questioned the kid, a lot. We found out he was homeless and wanted to see what it was like to do things with family, even though he had none, so he snuck in here and got stuck just like me. 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳 I thought as I pat the kid's back, sun had to stop Roxanne multiple times from killing this kid, guess this kid got rizz. 𝘓𝘰𝘭, after some repairing later, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴, we decided to keep Gregory in the daycare and care for him, afterwards we might send him to a foster home or who knows. Things went back to normal after that. Nothing ever really changed, I gave the boys blood, Gregory was a good kid, the gang visited sometimes, mostly just Freddy for Gregory but who cares, still counts. It was peaceful. But then, like every good story, it didn't last forever. Moon got more aggressive and..distant. He even almost killed the last night guard before Vanessa. Nap time had to be shut down cause of his violence. It seemed like he was being controlled by something or someone..

I walked through the Plex, it was after hours but it doesn't matter right now. I'm looking for moon, he has to be somewhere.."𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬, 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘬..~" a familiar raspy voice came from the dark ceiling above me. 𝘖𝘩 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵.. I thought as I looked up, trying to make out moon and his creepy self.

Moon's POV

𝘏𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴...𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘐..𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧..?
I jumped down only Y/N, nearly crushing her poor body. Grabbing her neck u started to strangle her, hearing a watching her struggle to breathe was horrible, and I can't do anything.."m-.." 𝘞𝘩𝘢- 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵..? I stopped for a moment somehow, trying to hear it again. "M-..moo-.." 𝘴𝘶𝘯!? The voice was weak, and glitching..but I knew it was him.

Y/N POV

Is he..crying?

A/N: this is short, I know, but I'm losing inspiration and have a shit ton of writer's block ;-; for those who actually read my crap, PLEASE suggest something for this pathetic story since I can't think of anything ╥﹏╥