How Could She Do This?

Shisui

I couldn't believe she would do this to me. I was nothing but kind to her and she decided to rip my heart out the way she did just because she could. She's just like my parents. They didn't care about me, they probably never even wanted me. Their solution to getting rid of me was putting me on a floatie and letting the water carry me away.

If it weren't for dad and papa I probably would've fallen over a waterfall and drowned to death. As much as I want to think it was out of pity I can't. I know they love me. I wouldn't be here if they didn't.

It doesn't feel like enough right now though. Not when I'm constantly reminded about how worthless and unloveable I am. Angela knew I secretly thought about my birth parents and who they could possibly be but that didn't matter to her. She still used that as a weapon to hurt me.

I was ready to give her everything, a necklace, marriage, kids, but she didn't want that. She didn't want me. I was done with it. If she could go out and sleep around without any regrets then so would I. I'll show her I don't need her. That I'm better off with her gone.

When nighttime came I headed to the nearest nightclub I could find.

Oasis

The outside was light up with neon lights as a line of people waited to get inside to either, drink, dance, have sex, or all three. I didn't exactly know why I was here or why I chose this club in particular but I knew I would figure it out once I made it inside.

The line was long but it didn't take me long to get in. Ten minutes at the most. I was immediately welcomed by loud music working it's way into my ears as I walked around the dimly light room. The area near the bars had just enough light to see where you were walking. If it weren't for the bright lights on the dance floor then you wouldn't be able to see the bar at all.

I took a look around and thought. Dancing wasn't really my thing. I wasn't bad at it by any means, I just didn't have a reason to. None of the people here were bad looking, if I wanted to it wouldn't take me long to get one of them on my arm.

I headed to the bar, sat down on the stool, and continued to watch everyone have fun. My phone buzzed in my pocket but I didn't feel like checking to see who it was.

Angela wasn't getting a second chance with me and I didn't feel like talking to my brothers right now even if I knew I was in the wrong.

"What can I get for you, sir". The bartender asked with my back to him. "Mimosa, tequila sunrise please". "Coming right up". "That's a pretty strong drink, think you can handle it"? I looked to the side of me to see who it was.

I was a bit taken aback by his appearance but didn't let it show. He had red hair that was a little spiky at the top ends of his hair and stopped a few inches passed his shoulders, he looked to be a year younger than me.

He had a soft olive color to him, with piercing emerald green eyes. To complement his appearance he wore a burgundy jacket with a black shirt underneath, dark blue jean pants, a pair of black and white jordans, and had an apple watch on his wrist. His band was white while mine was black.

"Yeah, it's just one of those days". I said as I turned my gaze back to the dance floor. "Wanna talk about it"? "Not really". "Here's your drink sir". The bartender said after making his way back to me.

"Thank you". I took it and started sipping on it immediately. "Kazumi". I looked at him sideways. "My names Kazumi". "Shisui". "Nice name". "Thanks". I said before taking another sip.

"Hi, their good looking". A young woman about the age of twenty-two said standing next to me. She had long dark brown hair, was fair-skinned, blue eyes, and wore a tight black dress with matching heels. "Hello yourself". I smirked.

"What's a handsome man like yourself doing sitting all alone"? "Why waiting for a pretty lady to come by and sweep me off my feet". "A room is free in the back if you're looking for a little fun". She winked.

"Sweetheart you won't be able to walk once I'm done with you". "That's what I'm hoping for". "As long as you understand I'm not looking for anything serious we're good". "Fine by me".

I stood up, gulped the rest of my drink, and headed to the back with her. If I had turned around I would've seen the upset look on Kazumi's face but I didn't turn around, instead, I walked to the back and took the woman with the black dress on from behind as she moaned and screamed out for me.

Word Count: 869