ᴏɴᴇ

📍𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝑵𝒀

📍𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝑵𝒀

       Shumi, Juno, and Aáir had just landed their flight from London to New York which was delayed by an hour.

They were headlining a show at Webster Hall tonight and had less than 5 hours to get off the plane, rest, and prepare according to their manager.

They all knew the rest part of the plan was cut because of the delay, which is why they slept the entire flight.

They were now sitting in the back of an all black 2022 GMC Yukon.

"Is it just me or like I'm nervous as fuck" Aáir said looking over at them causing a shared laugh between the three.

The preparation for it was extremely tiring and nonstop. Not a break in between but the girls loved it.

Well atleast Juno and Aáir did. For Shumi, love would be an complete inaccurate and wild description of her opinion on touring. She hated the pressure and anxiety she felt but she did enjoy reaching a wider audience and the treatment she received.

Many big influencers and well known people in the music industry had been promoting this event for months. Even the girls had a fair share of posts about the night. Hundreds of eyes would be watching the three and they prayed it would go in their favor.

__________ ____________ ___________
Shumii_  15m                                 ★ ...

__________  ____________  ___________Shumii_  15m                                                      ★

leave a message

Shumi powered her phone off seeing they arrived she bit the inside of her lip out of habit before sighing. As much as she dreaded tonight and the handful of interviews it held, it wasn't all about her. It was about the group. This would be the right amount of exposure the girls needed to be put on the map.