A Walking Strut

Jamaica's POV:

As I was just leaving from work. I was headed to grab a bite to eat from Apple Bee's. Flashback: I was working on my latest magazine. When I got a new anon to be apart of my magazine. Then it was time to go and I was hungry. -snaps-

As I got into my black charger, I got a phone call from one of my client, so I Told her to meet me at Applebee's. As I drove up to Applebee's, I got out to head inside, as I locked my car. I gave the clerk my name. As I strutted to my table. I saw a sexy caramel nigga, damn was he fine. We gone make a baby.

I looked to my left and saw a girl staring at him, as they was making eye contact. I wanted to slice that bitch throat Ik that bitch, she design clothes, only wore one of her shirts, but who cares that shit was fye.

As the waitress approached me she said "OMG, Its the one and only Jamaica, who your next anon?" I told her it was gone be a mystery you'll see. As I order me chicken Fettuccini Alfredo, with a salad, a baked potato, and baked chicken, with a fruit punch to drink.

I was still thinking about that nigga over there, as I was talking to the waitress. She was holding a very long conversation, damn I was thinking can a girl get some to eat in peace, I've been working all day on this magazine, and I'm just about to eat, and wait for my new client to come meet me.

As she was going to place my order I moved over to that sexy caramel nigga table, just to mingle. As I was going there, that bitch was eyeing me so I asked her did she have a problem, she said ...

Author's Note: Kay, will be having herself a chapter coming soon.