Chapter 43 - your just like me

"Don't lose your heads ladies, because if you guys die each of your families will also kill me. remember 5 grand is on the line, have fun!" Billy says with excitement.

Me and Saya put on our helmets and wait for Maria to start the countdown. The first one to make it back to the front of Kings Dominion wins, and people start placing bets and are on sayas side.

The girl was basically born on a motorbike, me on the other hand was born on a horse. Horseback riding was my passion when I was younger but my horses didn't make it so I got my first motorbike when I was 13. My uncle thought it was more my "style".

Sayas bike

Esmerelda's bike

Esmerelda's bike

"3,2,1..... GO!!!!!" Billie yells.

And we're off, riding through the empty streets of San Francisco, it's cold and it's nighttime. Residents know not to go out at night, that's when the freaks make their selves known.
There are not many cars, but there are a few.

I passed Saya and find a cop car trying to stop us because we were passing the speed limit. We're forced to stop after 4 cars were called to stop us.

"What can we help you with officer?" I say sweetly.

"You passed the speed limit, license, and registration from you two."

Of course, we give them a fake name, and they keep staring at us and rip up the papers.

"What the hell dude? What was that for?" Saya says.

"You didn't think we'd recognize you huh? Saya Kuroki and Esmerelda Santos, we're not stupid. When we turn you in, we'll sure as hell get a promotion."

"Not exactly, I own 85% of San Francisco's police department. I'm not threatened by the other 15%, besides I have diplomatic immunity, sir. My aunt is a diplomatic agent, so go ahead and arrest me, it's not going to matter. Don't bother going to the FBI, there's no point. If you don't want a bullet in your head then, adios pendejos. C'mon Kuroki, we have a race to finish."

Technically I wasn't lying, my aunt is a diplomatic agent but it only extends to her kids. The FBI can and wants to arrest me but these officers don't know that. It just proves that they don't know how to do their job.