Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

The night was young, and the city was alive with the energy of the club scene. The pulsating music and flashing lights lured in countless individuals with the promise of escape and excitement. The club's atmosphere filled with screaming and clinking. Club Noxus, LA.

I was in my own rhytym, watching the club fill up and the glasses clinking. As a DJ myself, it's a much easier job than my previous ones. I simply spend my night vibing to music and getting all drunk.

I could feel the energy run through my body as i played 'Escapism' by RAYE ft. 070 Shake. Being on the booth makes me feel ever so controlling and dominant. It's like i'm in charge of everything. Blasting the music, drinking the beer in my hand simultaneously. I knew my existance and destiny had something to do with music. Ever since i was a young lad walking on the streets, i would always have a music player placed on my ears somehow, some way.

People on the dancefloor almost below me, vibing and grinding up themselves, enjoying their friday night destined in the bar. Even so, it's very entertaining seeing, hearing people sing on top of their lungs. Some people layed drunk on the floor, completely wasted and definetly expecting a hungover tomorrow morning.

Sleazin' and teasin', I'm sittin' on him
All of my diamonds are drippin' on him
I met him at the bar, it was 12 or somethin'
I ordered two more wines, 'cause tonight, I want him

People wasting their voice box's duration, ever so carelessly.

A little context if you care to listen
I find myself in a shit position
The man that I love sat me down last night
And he told me that it's over, dumb decision
And I don't wanna feel how my heart is rippin'
In fact, I don't wanna feel, so I stick to sippin'
And I'm out on the town with a simple mission
In my little black dress, and this shit is sittin'

Just a heart broke bitch, high heels, six inch
In the back of the nightclub, sippin' champagne
I don't trust any of these bitches I'm with
In the back of the taxi, sniffin' cocaine
Drunk calls, drunk texts, drunk tears, drunk sex
I was lookin' for a man who was on the same page
Now it's back to the intro, back to the bar
To the Bentley, to the hotel, to my old ways

My eyes wandered around as it landed on one certain individual. Wasting her energy, feeling the vibe. For me, it was nearly impossible to pry my eyes glued to her vibing state.

Cause I don't wanna feel how I did last night
I don't wanna feel how I did last night
Doctor, doctor, anything, please
Doctor, doctor, have mercy on me, take this pain away
You're asking me my symptoms, doctor, I don't wanna feel

Seeing the club getting filled and one
was lost in the rhythm, swaying her hips in time to the beat, while i watched from afar, admiring the way she moved with such grace and confidence. I couldn't help but feel drawn to one another. Something about the way she sways and moves makes me feel so drawn. My attention still glued to her, not wanting to pry off.

"Hey Y/N! I think you should go enjoy yourself, it's my time." My best friend, Ash revealed himself standing before my booth. I allowed him to take over and went down to get myself a new drink. A thought of me and her dancing together randomly popped in my mind. I smiled at the thought, unexpectedly impossible.

I kept my eyes glued to her, unexpectedly unable to pry it off. We shared a few glances at eachother, not really any interactions. Taking sips from the drink in my hands and enjoying the view of the bar, i really enjoyed blissfully.

As the night progressed, we found ourselves getting closer and closer, until we were moving in sync on the dance floor, our hearts beating as one.

As we exchanged glances filled with desire, i knew that this was our moment. I abandoned my inhibitions and gave in to the pulsating energy that surrounded me. The club had brought us together, and we weren't going to let anything stand in the way of experiencing this one unforgettable night of passion and connection.