Chapter 5 Im a real big fan of yours

Christofer's POV

I couldn't get her out of my head, I approached the lift leading into centre stage and I couldn't help but hope and pray she was close to front. Her blonde hair, blue eyes. She's capturing my thoughts! Her body intrigued me, I want her to myself! Taylor, Taylor Drew, Taylor Drew. Oh god I have to stop! I heard the beginning of Your Biggest Fan playing as I walked up the stairs.

"HELLO PEOPLE OF SAN FRANSISCO! HOW ARE WE ALL DOING TONIGHT!?" I yelled into the microphone after I stopped singing the song. I got a loud scream back.
"IM TAKING THAT AS A YES!" Screams were my response once again...
After playing another bunch of songs
(Trouble, Did It Hurt, Liar Liar, Can't Stand It, CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater, First Dance, Sweet Perfection, Lousy Truth, Lost At Sea, Life Goes On, Wrong Side Of Town and finally Coffee And Cigarettes. Also a few fan questions between a few songs)
"THANKS FOR THE BEST LAST SHOW OF THE TOUR!" I yelled
"BUT BEFORE YOU ALL GO SCREAMING..."
I cut them off
"MEET AND GREET IN FIFTEEN MINUTES I SMELL BAD BUT I WONT BE LONG IF YOU GO LINE UP AT SECURITY AND ILL SEE ALL YOUR LIVELY FACES SOON!" I continued and walked off stage hearing loads of "I love you" and "have my babies Chris"... These fans... I saw Taylor's face a good few times and every time I did I smiled bigger and brighter than before...

Taylor's POV
"JESSICA OH MY GOD SEE YOU! NOW WE ARE FUCKING LAST BECAUSE YOU WANTED A FUCKING CUP!" I screamed in my best friends ear
"I sowwy" she said in a baby voice while pouting...
"Ugh fine I forgive you!" I responded, bitch has a lot of making up to do!
After like 50-60 minutes of singing songs we reached the front of the line, I could smell the after shave floating around from the perfect man infront of me... Also mixed in with sweaty fangirls / fanboys...

-----------------
A|N
FILLER CHAPTER DONT HATE ME I SOWWY!! Uum I'll update again in a few hours probably and thanks for reading this :)
Comment opinions about this so far..?