Germany

Lucy's pov

"hey! Germany! wait up!" I yelled running up to him. it was just after practice and Germany was done yelling at Italy for being so lazy. "so, Italy said you where really good at baking? is it true?" I asked slowing down next to walk next to him. "um... well, yea, though I don't do it often." he said looking down at me. "well, I was wondering if you would teach me to make Bienenstich*." I said, smiling a little, please don't let him say no, it took all my courage to talk to him. he nodded and motioned for me to follow him. my heart skipped a beat, but I kept a tough face, after all I can't let him know how I feel.

we reached his house and he threw his jacket on the couch, leaving him in his black undershirt and pants. I felt my face heat up a little but shook it off. we walked into his kitchen and he pulled out the ingredients to make the requested desert. I watched him stir the batter, as he explained the cooking directions. once it was finished we split the wonderful dessert. he looked at me once we were finished and smirked, "Lucy, you have almond crumbs all over your face." I was about to brush them off, when he leaned forward and licked my face.

my eyes widened and I blushed at the abnormal contact. "G-Germany" I stuttered. "what, best not waist perfectly good food." he said, licking the other side of my face. "o-okay" I said, unsure of what to do, the man I secretly loved was licking my face. his lips grazed my lips and he pulled away, wait, did we just kiss!?! I blushed a deeper shade of red. "um... Mexico... Lucy, I have to tell you something." he muttered.

I nodded, still in a daze at the shorter than short kiss we just shared. "Ich liebe dich" he whispered. I knew enough German to know what he just said, "I-I love you too." I whispered. he instantly had our lips pressed together, in a hot passionate kiss. he backed me through the door, until I fell on the couch. he lowered himself onto me, hovering over my body.

he forced his tongue into my mouth, quickly winning dominance. he held my hand above my head with one hand and unbuttoned my shirt with the other. he tossed the shirt aside, releasing me from his grip for only a second to take off his own. he pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss down my neck, looking for my soft spot. he found it quickly and bit down on it, making me moan loudly.

he smirked against my skin and finally let go of my hands, the placed themselves in his soft blond hair, which was starting to fall from its perfect slick. he quickly let his hands wander down and unzip my pants, and pulled them down to my ankles, I shook them the rest of the way off, while he took off his own pants.

he went back into the kiss, distracting me enough to unsnap my bra with out my knowing. I did, however notice when he grabbed hold of my breast and started to fondle with them. I gasped them moaned loudly. he continued to play with them, while kissing me. he found his way down to my underwear and slid them off me, taking a second to look at my body. he then slipped his own boxers off and positioned himself at my entrance.

he looked up at me, and I nodded, letting him know I was ready. he slid in and I griped the couch from the pain. it quickly subsided and I grinded my hips into his, moaning. he started to thrust faster, me a moaning mess. then he hit that one spot that made me scream in bliss. "harder! Lugwig! f-faster!" I yelled out. he did as told, making me scream over and over. soon I felt the knot in my stomach release, him doing the same after a few minutes later.

he pulled his boxers back on, and helped me put on his undershirt and panties, in case his brother came home early. he layed back down on the couch next to me, holding me close as I fell into a deep sleep.

dedicated to LucyxH thanks for reading and requesting!!