Ch5

Kazama: well we can't do anything here! First let's go down .

Shinchan: yeah ok ok

Both of them reached the elevator. The elevator closed.

Kazama: Shinchan?

Shinchan: *panting heavily * Please don't talk to me! Even your voice turns me on !!

Kazama: mhhmm....

Kazama went near Shinchan's ear and licked it , he then blowed warm air into his ear and lightly bit it.

Shinchan: mhhmm I can't control it damit!!! Stoppp

Kazama: but there's no one here!?

Shinchan: no! Hey where are your hands going mister!!

Kazama: to your boner!

Shinchan: no don't touch it!!

Kazama: Oops sorry

Shinchan: ahhhhhhhh~~~~

Kazama was stroking shinchan's boner but then suddenly the lift stopped.

Kazama: power outage?!

Shinchan: noo.... I can wait ant longerrr!!!!!!!

Kazama: heh! *smirk*

Shinchan: what!? Wai- ahh~

Without any warning kazama started to Suck shinchan.  Shinchan was even more horny because kazama was making some nice lewd sounds.
Shinchan started to loose a moan. Kazama sucked even harder and shinchan was about to cum but a mutant attacked.

Kazama: ahh! Bummer! Well ig we have to go shinchan ! I am sorry! - uhhh shinchan?

Shinchan: *death stare , angry af* I am going to fuckin kill each and every bitch!

Kazama: damnnn cool down

Shinchan: u stay here.

Saying that shinchan went straight to kill the mutant.  He was so angry that he was focused to kill the mutant.  He used his weapons and powers wisely.

Kazama: looks like someone else is going to be a number 1 hero..... wait ig he is tiring out!

Shinchan: FUCKING DIEEEE U BITC-TCH!!

kazama: hmmm..... I Don't think I should help him to kill the mutant..... I will help in another way!!

Kazama went to shinchan,  shinchan had tired out and was about to give up but then kazama came and back hugged him .

Kazama: uk right I really love you huh??

Shinchan: WAIT? what are you saying in time like this!?

Kazama: I can see your nipples through your shirt...... I want to touch them !

Shinchan: wai-shit the mutant is here! Come here!

Shinchan started to use anti gravity and kazama was holding on to him

Shinchan: wai-ahhhhh~haaampp~mnnnn~~~~•

Kazama: ik u have a very sensitive chest!

Shinchan: wait! Ahhh~~~~ I have to fuckin kill this bitc- mnnnnnn~~~

Kazama: how about u kill the mutant while I fuck you hard??

Shinchan: WHAT!? NO!!

Kazama: well yes if you qualify it you will get a reward!!