001. New romantics

chapter onenew romantics !

chapter one
new romantics !

chapter onenew romantics !

      WELCOME TO YOUR PERSONAL HELL, southwest of the golden city, side by side your not-so-typical schools in San Francisco, California. In where smarties, skids, preppies, granolas, loners, lovers, the in and the out crowd coexist in the same place.

Leah Bennet hurried through the soon to not be so empty halls, reading for the hundredth time the script in her hands, sighing as she waited for the chaos to unfold, she gazed at the clock on the wall, one, two, three; and there it was. 

The bells rang, doors flew open, the loud conversations echoed around the building, friends and lovers reunited, gossip spilled after hours of waiting.

"Hey, watch it!" Leah quickly reacted before being crushed by a snogging couple, her eyes widened as she watched them throw against the lockers, eating each other's mouths like there was no tomorrow. And she thought love was dying.

Her script was snapped from her hands, "Really, Leah?" Bleu shook her head examining the pages, smirking at her anxious friend. "Just relax, you have this shit memorised for weeks now."

"Well it doesn't matter, I could have developed some kind of short-term Alzheimer's overnight and forgotten all my lines and not get Helena, then I will get depressed since I would just be a fucking tree at the end of the scene who just shakes her hands, my will to live would decrease radically and I will probably jump off the window, so yeah Bleu, I will just relax, thank you."

"God," The girl blinked at Leah, as she pushed the doors of Macbeth hall, "You need help, dear."

Avery's head shot up from their notes, sighing in relief, "Where the hell were you?" She whispered to the girls as they descended the stairs, "I have been here surrendered by idiots for an hour!"

Leah took a deep breath as her eyes scanned the auditorium, the place divided, the same hostile air as two weeks prior, there was no way this could be a good idea. It was rare to see all of them united in the same place without fighting, the principals were sitting on a table in front of the stage, whispering between the two as they glared at their students before they could have the opportunity to start a riot.