Chapter 1

I was in School. Walking to my locker. Everyone was staring at me.well I know why.I am one of the most popular girls in the school. I opened my locker to find my chemistry book. I searched like crazy.Then THE ONE came behind my locker. "Looking for something?" He asked."Yeah my chemistry book." I answered not knowing who he was."Well I know where it is." he said. I closed my locker and I see Ross.Ross Lynch aka the player of the school. He had every girl.every girl.Even the scary ones.Me including.Yes I had a relationship with him.Yes I had sex with him.Yes I was his first girl.Yes he was my boy.Yes I was his first time.Yes he was also my first time.
We broke up because he changed in a short time.He was nice.He was sweet.He was childish.He was good in school.He was the nicest guy in the world.But now I wonder why he changed and when.It was just so fast.
But we're still friends. Kinda of.
"Why did you steal my chemistry book?" I asked." I need it" he told me.
"For what?"
"Maybe because I don't know where my book is."
"So you took my chemistry book without asking.I mean you are always skipping chemistry classes. Why did you need it? Trying to impress a girl?"
"No."
"Seriously?"
"Okay.Yes I was trying to impress a girl."
His words hurt me.I know we aren't together and our relationship was one year ago but I always jealous.I just can't control my feelings.One year ago we broke up. One year. I wanted to get rid of him but I couldn't. I tried. Really.
His hair.His face.His body.His lips. Everything was perfect.
"Wow the new one?" I asked surprised(not really).
"Yes.And she is really nice." he said to me.
"Good for you.But I have to go.Now give me my book."
He gave me my book.
"Bye" I told him and walked away.
I went to toilette,locked the door and cried.

"Are you okay?" Someone asked.
"Mhhh yes everything is alright." I wiped my tears away and washed my face.
"Really?You don't look like that."
"Not trying to be rude but who are you?"
"I am Maia.Maia Mitchell."
"Well I never saw you."
"I am one of the unpopular girls."
"Owww"
"Can you please tell me why did you cry?"
I couldn't say a word. I went to her and hug her.
"Sorry.I can't talk. I just need someone to hug."
"No problem." she told me and smiled

----------------------------------------------
Soooooo
This is the first chapter of my first book.yeay
I am sorry for my bad English.
Well I am from Germany so this explains everything. 😂😂😂😂
I hope you liked it. Bye 😊