Chapter 2

Maia and I walked to the class room and she is really nice.
We sat on our places. Maia was next to me. Ross and the new girl were behind us. They're giggling and talking. I was really jealous but thanks to god that the teacher paired us into groups. Maia was paired with the new girl,who has the name Megan, and Nick Jonas.
I was paired with Ross and Zac Efron.
Zac winked at me and I blushed.
He's REALLY hot.
"When do we want to work on our project?" Zac asked me.
Ross came.
"Yeah Laura when do we want to work on our project?" Ross asked.
"Maybe after school." I said.
"Actually I have football,but I can come later at 4 pm." Zac told us.
I nodded.

After school Ross waited for me at my locker.
"Ready to go?" He asked.
"Yeah"
We walked to his car.We got into his car and he drove me home.He turned on the radio. I smiled. 'Almost I never enough' came on the radio. I really love this song. After the short ride we were at my house. No one was there. My mom and dad were at work and my older sister Vanessa was at set.
"So do you want to start our pro-"
I was interrupted by his lips on mine.
As much as I loved his lips on mine, I had to push him away.
"Why did you kiss me?"
"I don't know...."
"What?"
"Well I have the feeling that Zac likes you."
"Why do you care?"
"I-I.."
"We were one year ago together and you have dated every girl of our school.
You don't know how much this hurt.
I had to watch and support it. I loved you or I still love you,but I don't know why."
I put my hands on my mouth.I was shocked and he was shocked of my words.
" I didn't knew how you felt about this.
I changed because uhmm... how can I say...well my mum.......had c-cancer and....uhmm....she d-died..... I didn't feel good and I thought to break your heart makes me feel better,but it broke my heart too..."
"Why didn't you talk to me?"
"Because I was afraid that you hate me."
"I can't hate you"
"I can't lose you"
"But why did you date every girl of our school?"
" I wanted to make you jealous"
"Not cool"
"Haha"
I smiled at him.
" I love you"
I was speechless. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back. Thousand sparks flew through my body. I felt his smile on my lips.
" I love you too"
He smiled,kissed me and fell on the couch. He was on top of me and my hand goes down to his shirt. I took of his shirt to see his amazing body. He kissed my neck. Someone knocked on the door.
"No" he groaned.
"Get off of me" I said softly
"Why?"
"Maybe it's someone important."
"More important than me?"
"It's just one minute"
"Fine"
He got off of me and we fixed each other. I gave him a small peck on his lips and he smiled. I got the door to see Zac.