Pillow war and more!

"You got exactly three seconds to explain, why you just woke me up!" You grumble mad at Florence who sits on the edge of your bed.

"Because it's morning and you should be awake!" The blonde states happily.

"Interesting, I didn't know you wanted to die today..." You now sit up and lean against the back of the bed.

"Hunbun, you can't kill me." Flo crawls over to sit next to you.

"Too late. I've already decided how." You slowly reach out for the pillow next to you, without your Bestie noticing it.

"Come o-" Flo gets cut of by the pillow hitting her face. She should see her face.

You burst out laughing.

"What was that?!" Flo slangs in her Yelena accent, disbelieve laying all over her face.

You laugh tears by that.

"That's rude Y/n!" Flo starts to pout and pushes her lower lip lightly to the front.

"I did not try to kill you, yet." You lift your hands in defend, mirroring Yelena's accent.

Now it's Florence who laughs heartily.

"That's not how you do it." She slides even closer to you, crosses her legs and faces you.

"I was pretty close this time. Admit it." You lean in towards her face.

"Compared to the last times, yes." Florence smiles at you and places a quick kiss on your nose.

"Call me the softie ever again..." You mumble, pushing her away so that she hits the mattress.

"Oh sweetheart... you are a softie." Flo won't give it up.

Now you lift the pillow, for her to obviously see you intentions with it.

"NO!" She holds her hand in front of her face, screaming. Too late. The pillow hits her head right after. Or at least her hands.

"You idiot!" She, different then expected, throws the pillow back into you.

"This means war." You grin, as you take another pillow.

"You won't hurt me poor baby." Flo states and pictures her best puppy face ever.

You still lift the pillows.

"LIZZ-" Pillow number one hits her face.

"Don't you dare another try." You climb over her, straddling your legs over her hips.

Florence inhales.

"Don't." You keep the pillow in the air, ready to throw it whenever needed.

Too bad that Florence only takes one of her grips to switch those god damn positions and pins you down onto the mattress.

"Damn it." You say in a whisper, just as Kate in one scene did. The elevator scenes.

'Damn it...' it hits you in your thoughts.

"I heard my na- Oh my God! What happens here?!" Lizzie storms your bedroom, shocked by... by what actually? The position Flo and you are in? The pillows laying across the whole room? You lift your head as high as you can.

"It's not what it looks like?" You question on what her shock is referring to.

"Nah that's exactly what it looks like. That idiot down here really thought she could fight me." Florence lazily points onto you, still remaining under her.

Elizabeth beams a smile. "You're such kids." She chuckles as she walks over and takes a seat on the edge of your bed.

"She started!" You burst out.