Ch15 I deserve more

Y/N

Every time Jimin is talking, I have all my ears on him, but my eyes are focused on his swollen lips, and I get weak inside. I don't know why, but it was already late when I found myself slowly reaching for his face with my hand and cupping it. I touch his cut lips with my thumb, carefully giving a stroke to that part of his lips.

"I'm sorry about this."

I said, really felt sorry. Even though I'm hurt to see him at this stage, I still can't get mad at Jungkook. He loves me like a real sister, and a brother will really act this way when they know their sister is hurt by someone else.

"It's fine, I deserve more of this."

"I wish I had heard you two, so I stopped him before it happened."

"It's good you're not there, or else I'd only shame myself in front of you."

"When did this happen?"

"Just yesterday, when I arrived, I took my flight on the same day your mom gave me your address. I took a taxi from the airport to here, and when I rang your door, Jungkook opened it, and right there I received my welcome present from him. He was really fuming in anger when he saw me at the door. I didn't fight back because I knew I deserved it, but Jungkook stopped himself when he noticed that I wasn't making any moves to stop him.

"What exactly happened?"

"Nothing much, just Jungkook hovered on me when I fell to the ground after I received the first hit from his fist. He held my collar tightly and was about to give me the second punch, but he paused when I apologized.

....

"I'm sorry, Kook, please let me meet my wife. I want to ask her forgiveness and for her to come back to me."

"Yah, you do that, Jimin. Make sure she will forgive you before stepping out of this house, or I'll make sure you wake up all white around you."

He let go of my collar before he got off me, but I stayed on the ground. He was looking down on me but didn't offer me a hand and let me lay on my back, but before he turned to walk away, I heard him say,

"Y/N's room is on the second floor at the end of the hallway."

I stood up fast, like I wasn't hurt, and took the staircase as fast as I could to your room.

"And after 15 years, I'm so grateful to see you again, Y/N, but seeing you cry because of me made me hate myself more than you hate me."

I really don't know if I will believe him, I can't figure out if he's sincere. I really don't know.

"I don't know if I will believe you, Jimin, I'm confused. I-i-"

I moved my hand away from his face and was about to shove the blanket away from my body so I could stand and move out of bed before my heart betray my mind, but Jimin held my wrist to stop me.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry for hurting you. I don't force you to believe me now, but please give me a chance to prove myself that I'm true to all that I said and that my heart is longing for you."

"J-Jimin, please don't do this to me again."

I'm weak already, and Jimin made it worse by saying all these impossible words that were so hard to believe.

"Jimin, no, I will not let you fool me-"

I wasn't able to finish my words when Jimin smashed his lips against mine. I was frozen and got really surprised, but I guess this time my heart and mind become one and work together when I return Jimin's kiss until the kiss becomes a passionate one.

My heart says its love for Jimin still remains.

A/N: The next chapter is 🔞 please skip it if you are uncomfortable reading a smut. It was just a simple one, but still a smut.

 It was just a simple one, but still a smut